🍋A Stalker's Punishment?🍋

No Quirk AU

-----------------------

Izuku always knew he was there, watching his every move. Following him, so close but never got caught. When he's on the train returning home, when he's unlocking the front door, even when he's in the bedroom just sleeping. He always felt this presence around him, eyeing him from somewhere.

Maybe Izuku was a little bit reckless and forgot to draw in the blinds one day when he undressed. And maybe some stranger peeked a look through the window out of curiosity. But Izuku knew damn well that the stranger's such 'curiosity' never seemed to fade away. He was watching him all the time, even tonight.

Izuku lived alone in his studio flat that had nothing much fancy except the common furniture everyone needed. The unmade bed, a bedside table which was crashed by empty soda cans and coffee mugs. And his preferred source of light—the TV.

After entering his flat, he placed the keys on the shoe cabinet, and kicked his worn out red boots to the side. He was tired from all his part time jobs, both physically and mentally. And a shower seemed nice. But once he threw himself on the bed exhausted, his mind drifted to a certain activity that would help him from his fatigue.

The boy lied on the bed on his back, the same position from the start but shifted a bit to his liking. Closing his eyes, his pointer and middle fingers travelled up to his mouth, lewdly entering inside as he softly sucked on them. Tongue painting the fingers with saliva and wetness as he went on.

A sudden soft moan rang in his ears. It wasn't his, he knew that. A smirk formed on his face and he continued to suck on his fingers.

I knew you were watching... he chuckled to himself.

The hidden gaze burned on his skin, obviously aroused by the licking sounds Izuku was making. Taking the fingers out of his mouth with a lewd pop, he dramatically carried his hands down to his pants. Another moan, that sounded very surprised, was heard when Izuku's hand grabbed his hardening crotch. He bit his lip to stop his laugh, knowing what he was doing had an effect on his so-called stalker.

He started to rub his member through his jeans roughly, and the other hand slipped under his tee, touching his own body and pinching the nipples. This time it was Izuku who moaned out. The friction his working hand had against his crotch sent him jolts of pleasure. For a second, he almost forgot he was being watched and tried to get to the best part by hurrying up with his belt. He fidgeted with the button and chain before sliding the pants down to his ankles. His neon green boxer was already stained with his precum.

He struggled with his T-Shirt too. But once he was fully stripped down to his stained boxers, Izuku used his hand to rub his crotch again through the thin fabric. Small huffs and moans filled the room, and the boy started grinding against his palm rougher.

Izuku swore and lifted his ass up to slide his remaining clothing off his body too. His member perked up in the air, looking all swollen and red, and dripping precum. He ran his thumb over the slit and brought it to his lips, licking it.

"Fuck!" Someone cursed loudly, and that brought a huge smirk to Izuku's face. He softly laughed and turned his head to the side facing the window. He reached out his arm lazily, invitingly.

"Are you gonna hide there all night and watch me touch myself?" Izuku spoke, the smug smile never leaving his face. A soft gasp was heard, followed by silence. Izuku sighed deeply. "Oh, c'mon now. Show yourself and help me out a bit."

"What?" The stranger spoke from the dark outside the window.

"You heard me. You've been staring, now don't you wanna taste it as well?" Izuku said. He could even picture his stalker's face—blushing red and fucked up.