🍋Just The Way You Are🍋

Chubby Female Izuku
No Quirks AU

----------------------------------

‘She’s so fucking pretty’ is the only thought running through Katsuki’s mind as he watches the girl have lunch with her friends. Her curly green hair seems to have a life of its own by the way it swooshes and moves against any logic; she has a pout on her lips that pulls on her squishy cheeks; and, even from this distance, Katsuki knows her eyes must be sparkling.

Izuku is telling some story to Uraraka and Asui, and Katsuki is watching from afar because he knows that, if he gets close, she’ll immediately stop talking and become a shy, meek little thing. Not that she isn’t adorable all embarrassed and flustered as well, but there’s something special about the way she gesticulates with her chubby arms and even stomps her feet on the ground in frustration, making her thick, delicious thighs jiggle in her tight jeans. What Katsuki wouldn’t give to be able to rip the damn piece of clothing from her body and make those thighs move by-

“Really, bro, creeper alert. Just go and talk to her,” Kirishima interrupts Katsuki’s less than holy line of thought.

“Can’t,” he grunts back. “She won’t talk to me.”

Kirishima shakes his head. “First, that’s not an excuse to ogle the poor girl in the middle of the campus. Second, she talks to you all the damn time!”

“But only about anime stuff,” he retorts bitterly. “Any time I try to really talk to her, she closes up. I’m not gonna be the creep who can’t take a hint.”

“No, you’re going to be the creep who stalks her between her classes, apparently.” Kirishima rolls his eyes.

“Hey, it’s my fucking lunch hour too,” Katsuki hisses back.

“Listen, stop trying to flirt. Izuku is too shy and I don’t think she even understood that you asking her if she liked ramen was supposed to be a date invitation. Just straight up tell the girl you like her and that you want to go out sometime.”

Deep down, Katsuki knows Kirishima is right. He’s been trying to discreetly flirt with Deku and see if the girl gave him an opening for months without any success. Most of the days, he’s lucky if he can talk to her for five damn minutes without anyone else butting in. Not that he can complain, the only reason he got the chance of even meeting Deku is that they are part of the same group of friends, connected by Kirishima’s girlfriend, Mina.

And the only subject that he can use to make Deku pay any attention to him is All Might and some other anime. It’s so fucking frustrating! The second Katsuki mentions a party or asks what she’s doing next weekend, Deku stops talking and all he can get out of her are a few stutters before one of her friends comes to her rescue. Never before Katsuki had such a hard time talking to a girl — but then, he never met a girl who was worth so much effort either.

It may be hard, but all it all pays off the second Deku smiles and starts babbling away about last week’s episode. Katsuki’s so far gone for the girl it isn’t even funny — no matter how much his asshole friends like to laugh at him for it. Izuku is beautiful, funny (from what he overhears she talking to her friends), nerdy and kind, basically the whole combo of what Katsuki would describe as ‘the perfect girl’.

“What are you two doing standing here?” Ashido Mina shows up with an inquisitive look on her face, carrying a tray of food.

“Baku is stalking Deku,” Kirishima answers simply.

“Fucking- I’m not stalking her!” he barks, furious, but Mina only shakes her head and rolls her eyes.

“You’re really making me feel sorry for you, Baku. But the whole kicked puppy act does suit you,” she teases, prompting Katsuki to tell her exactly where she can shove her attitude. Mina doesn’t give him a chance, though. “Let’s go. You two can sit with me at the girls’ table so Baku can take a shot at talking to Deku again.”