🍋Needy🍋

Izuku stared at the clock impatiently, waiting for the moment the door would swing open and his boyfriend would be home.

Katsuki had left on a mission in Hokkaido for two weeks involving a drug trafficking ring there along with some other pro heroes, leaving Izuku alone in the large apartment.

He prayed for Katsuki’s safe return every night and today, all of his prayers paid off.

He looked at the calendar, the eighteenth circled in red Sharpie to signal Katsuki’s return. Then, his gaze flitted back to the clock on the wall.

Open the door, Kacchan, open the door, Kacchan, open the door, Kacchan, he silently pleaded.

Then, the door opened. At that moment, Izuku was like a puppy with the way he jumped up and dashed over to the door.

“Kacchan…!” he shouted.

He stopped, seeing that it was Eijirou rather than Katsuki.

“Oh…hey, Midoriya.” Eijirou greeted.

“Oh, it’s just you.” Izuku said.

“Man, you sound really sad that it’s just me. You’re really eager to see Bakugou, aren’t you?” Eijirou asked.

“Well, yeah. He’s finally coming home after two weeks.” Izuku replied.

“Of course, of course. I just came to check up on you and it seems that you’re doing good.” Eijirou noted.

“Yeah…” Izuku looked over at the kitchen. “Do you want me to make you some tea?” he asked.

“No, I’m good. I have to get going to work, anyway.” Eijirou told him.

“Ah, I see…” Izuku smiled. “Well, good luck at work.” he said.

“Thanks! You have a good day now, Midoriya! I’ll see you next week, alright?”

“Yeah! See you next week!”

After seeing Eijirou off, Izuku got to work making breakfast for himself. He set his bowl of oyakodon on the table along with a small bowl of miso soup and a cup of tea and began to eat.

A text from Ochaco came in as he finished off his soup.

Uraraka: Hey, Deku! You wanna hang out this afternoon? I’m getting off my shift early.

“Uraraka…” he trailed off.

I want to go, but…I don’t want to miss the moment that Kacchan walks through that door, he thought to himself.

He sighed as he typed out his response to Ochaco.

Izuku: I would like to, but I have plans today.

Uraraka: Oh yeah, Bakugou is coming back from Hokkaido today! I almost forgot about that. You two must have something planned, don’t you?

Izuku: Yeah. Sorry, Uraraka

Uraraka: Don’t apologize, Deku! It’s fine!

Uraraka: I’ll see you next week, okay?

Izuku: Yeah, see you then!

Izuku set his phone down and continued to eat. Once he was done, he tried to distract himself by doing various chores around the house. However, that didn’t stop him from looking at the door.

Kacchan, please come home soon. I miss you, he prayed.

As he finished sweeping the floors and got ready to sit down and watch some television, the door opened. He turned, expecting to see Eijirou. But once he saw who it was, he stilled.