🍋The Other Way Around🍋

Beta Midoriya Izuku
Alpha Bakugou Katsuki

------------------------------

Tonight is the night. Tonight Katsuki will seal the deal with Deku. He can’t even believe they got to this point, but he won’t screw up now. He invested too much to let anything go wrong on the most crucial night of his life.

Some would say this night is more than twenty years in the making, since he and Deku met in the playground near their houses. Katsuki wouldn’t necessarily agree with that timeline, but he can’t deny that the first time he thought about having sex with Deku was almost eight years ago.

He was a freshly presented alpha studying on the top Hero school of the country. He was a cocky asshole who felt he was on top of the world, like nothing could touch him. Nothing could shake his feeling of having life in the bag until shitty little beta Deku showed up holding hands with shitty little Round Face in class.

That shouldn’t have bothered him. Why would a prime alpha like himself care that the useless betas were dating? But it annoyed him, it made him irrationally angry. He felt like tearing the whole school apart and dropping down on his knees to cry afterward. It was such a strong and devastating feeling that he had no choice but to do some soul searching to find out why.

It took some goddamn time and several meltdowns before Katsuki accepted that he was jealous. And not only jealous of the idea of having a relationship or some shit like that. He was jealous that he was not the one Deku was looking at anymore. From then on, several things between his and Deku’s past had to be analyzed in a new light.

The relentless bullying he thought he did because he was annoyed Deku was so useless clearly became a young alpha pulling pigtails since he couldn’t deal with his hormones. The times he caught himself looking over Deku’s growing physique weren’t checking out the competition, but simply checking out the goods.

However, after everything was clear to Katsuki, he still couldn’t do anything about it. The nerd was happily trading spit with Round Face, and it was no secret in class 3-A that Izuku freaked out around boobs. Katsuki lost the fight by default.

Some years later, Deku and the beta bitch broke up. Katsuki saw how sad Izuku was and couldn’t find it in him to make a move. What could he say, ‘hey, if you are tired of pussy, I’ve got a nice knot with your name on it’? Clearly Deku wasn’t interested in what Bakugou had to offer, so he kept his wishful thinking to himself.

Not long after, the nerd began dating an omega Support Hero. The fucking bitch was just waiting for her chance and she didn’t even wait for Round Face’s spot to get cold before she made her move. Izuku might be a beta, but he was also handsome, caring and on his way of becoming a top Hero. Katsuki was sure she was not the only omega with her sights set on the man.

But Deku isn’t the kind of man to keep looking around; so once they began dating, they stayed that way for over two years. Katsuki doesn’t know what happened to split the couple, all he knows is that this time he wasn’t going to give up without a fight.

Deku and he had become very close friends and completely healed their relationship. Katsuki was ready to take the next step so, before any other bitch could do anything, he gave Izuku a courting gift. A box of chocolates, some flowers and a special edition All Might magazine.

He honestly thought he would be turned down. He thought he would have to spend years working slowly towards a chance with the nerd. But that was not what happened. Izuku blushed a pretty red, thanked him profusely and asked if Katsuki would want to take him out for coffee.

They’ve been dating for two months now. Katsuki did everything by the book to court the beta. He is doing his best to take things slow and not freak out Izuku with the whole ‘I’ve got a boner for you’ issue. But in the last two weeks, their dates have grown more physical (their last making out was so steamy that the waiter on the coffee shop dropped some ice cubes on Bakugou’s lap. It was worth it).