Izuku's Kacchan

“So first off, fuck you all and second you might want to let me go” Katsuki’s throat felt raspy and rough from the smoke back at camp, he remembered being dragged into the portal and seeing Todoroki and Izuku. He remembered Izuku’s face twisted up in wrath and worry, which never meant a good thing from the fifteen years of knowing each other.

The last time he saw that look it was towards a teacher who tried to isolate him from his friends, who tried to make him look like a villain. Of course no one  realized that if anyone was close to being a villain it was more likely to be Izuku than Katsuki, after all the teacher mysteriously disappeared after that day. Izuku would just giggle when Katsuki asked him if he had anything to do with that, always telling him to forget but he knew better.

“-t, hey brat! Did you get hit on the head or something?” Of course the hand fucker was the first one to talk to him.

“You going to let me go or what?”

“Of course not brat, we brought you here to recruit you”

“Hah? You’re not serious right?”

“Listen I don’t think you have a choice” Shigaraki’s hand wrapped around his neck, a pinky stuck up. He knows he should be scared or at least a little bit concerned but he had Izuku. Izuku would always make sure he’s safe or at least beat down these motherfuckers, so what was there to be scared of.

“Go ahead and do it you fucking coward. If you touch even one hair on my head he’ll fucking kill you”

“Oh. You think that All Might is going to come to your rescue, well tough luck you're nothing more than an NPC, your not even a mini boss”

“I’m not talking about him dickwad, honestly I could care less about All Might” The hand on his throat tightened a bit, slightly choking him as red eyes glared at him.

“There isn’t anyone who’s stronger than All Might, that’s why he’s the final boss...If you won't join then I think I’m done with you” Shigaraki’s final pinky started to lower itself when a bullet lodged itself into his hand, it whizzed frighteningly close to his ear.

The door exploded as various shots rang out, Katsuki could hear as some people jumped for cover. He looked towards the door to see none other than his knight in shining armor, Izuku.

“Took you long enough ‘Zuku!” He couldn’t help but let out a laugh of relief to see him. Izuku glanced at him slightly to see if he was okay, toxic green eyes then looking at those in the room scanning for any potential threats to them.

“Did they hurt you?” Katsuki walked over to the boy in question, he was looking down at Shigaraki.

Shigaraki who was just staring at this kid that he remembered seeing at USJ and in the sports festival. The kid who looked like he couldn’t even hurt a fucking fly yet he just shot his hand and at his league like it was nothing more than a simple inconvenience.

“Nah, they didn’t”

“Threaten you?”

“Well...yeah they’re villains ‘Zuku” Izuku crouched down as Katsuki went to go to the bar, he honestly just wanted water and knew not to interfere when Izuku was like this.

“So you think you could take Kacchan away from me so easily?”

-----

“He’s just an NPC, I didn’t think he was also a hidden easter egg” Izuku moved the gun down as he aimed and fired into one of Shigaraki’s legs. Shigaraki screeched in pain as he tried to back away from the kid, looking at the others to help him. The kid was toying with him as he slowly walked next to him when he tried to crawl away.