🍋Submissive Alpha🍋

Katsuki grumbles, a dissatisfied whine ripped from his throat as his orgasm teeters away once again. He’s been horny all fucking day and no matter how much he fucks his fist he can’t fucking cum because his boyfriend isn’t here.

Even though Katsuki’s in a nest his omega made for him, surrounded by that addictive mint and ozone scent he still cant fucking finish. Tears come to Katsuki’s eyes, a growl rumbling in his chest.

His knot fucking hurts. It is a dark red, almost purple from how long he’s been unintentionally edging himself.

Katsuki turns onto his stomach, arching his ass high in the air. He uses the copious amounts of pre cum to lube up his fingers and shoves them into his tight ass. He whimpers, fucking two fingers into himself the best he can.

It’s no match for his boyfriend's cock, and it won’t give him enough relief to cum, but it at least takes the edge off. He tugs at his knot, red and sensitive, but nowhere near ready to pop. Because his boyfriend isn’t here to fuck him into the matress!

Stupid fucking school and stupid fucking classes.

Katsuki gasps, his fingers brushing against his prostate. “Yes! Fuck, Deku, hah, please.” He fucks back against his fingers, soft, desperate moans tumbling from his lips. At least he can fantasize about the nerd's amazing cock while he waits.

It’s nowhere near Katsuki’s size, but it’s pretty big for an Omega. Every time his boyfriend fucks him he’s always the perfect amount of rough with Katsuki. Fucking into him deep and hard.

“Oh, Deku! Ahn, fuck me. Please. Need it,” He pants, shivering from the stimulation.

He’s too busy to hear the door open, but he does smell his boyfriend as he gets closer, calling out in an all too whiny voice, “D-Deku.”

Cool hands settle on Katsuki’s hips, the bed dipping as Izuku settles himself behind Katsuki.

“Oh, my poor baby,” Izuku speaks softly, hands running up and down Katsuki’s back in a soothing motion. “Are you hurting? Do you need your Omega to help?”

“Yes!” Katsuki gasps, overtaken with a wave of absolute need. He whimpers, keens. He isn’t even sure what he’s doing anymore, but high pitched needy sounds won’t stop coming. Kami, he would be so embarrassed if his body didn’t feel like it was a thousand degrees.

Izuku seems to like it though, a low omegan growl vibrating his chest as he carefully pulls Katsuki’s fingers away from himself. “Don’t worry, Kacchan. I’m here now. I’ll keep you full like the needy Alpha you are.”

Izuku easily arranges Katsuki so he’s laying on his back, legs framing the smallers hips. He had lost his pants at some point during the shuffle, and is now lightly rubbing their cocks together.

“Look at this useless cock.” He wraps his hand around Katsuki’s cock, not even able to touch his fingers together. “It’s so big. Made for breeding an Omega, but here you are, needing to be filled with my cock instead.”

Izuku chuckles at Katsuki’s soft moan. “Don’t worry Kacchan, I’ll give you what you need.”

Izuku reaches behind himself, letting out a low moan as he digs his fingers into his hole and drips his own slick onto Katsuki’s hole. “Aw look how wet you are. Practically begging for my cock.”

Katsuki moans, the scent of their combined arousal filling the room. “Yes! Need it.”

Izuku hums, “Need what, Kacchan?” He teases.

Katsuki growls.

A mean glint appears in Izuku’s eyes, “Uh uh, Kacchan. Good boys don’t growl.” He pats the other boy's heaving chest. “I’ll give you another try. If you even dare growl at me again I’ll leave you here to try and satisfy yourself.”

“I need your cock,” Katsuki cries, tears welling in his eyes. “Don’t leave me like this. You can’t! I fucking need you so bad, come on. Please! I- I can’t.”

“Aww, don't worry,” Izuku coos, “I'll fuck you since you asked so nicely.”

“Thank you, thank you,” Katsuki babbles.

Izuku lines his cock up with Katsuki’s wet hole and easily slips inside his tight heat, preparation unneeded from Katsuki's earlier activities. Izuku’s sigh of bliss is drowned out by Katsuki's loud moan. "You always feel so tight around me, love.”

“Please move,” Katsuki pants, grabbing at anything he can. It always feels like too much when his boyfriend fucks him. Alphas aren’t really made to take cocks after all, so this is something his body is still getting used to, but even so, it feels so good.

Izuku hums, thrusting into Katsuki as deep as he can, rubbing against that sensitive bundle of nerves.

“Yes! Yes, right there, please.” Katsuki wraps his legs around Izuku’s thick waist, nails digging into his bedsheets. He can feel his knot pulsing, cock twitching with the need for release. He feels as though he finally can cum now that his boyfriend, his mate, is pounding him into the mattress.

“You're always so obedient after you get a cock in you, huh?” Izuku growls, small fangs glinting as he snarls. “Fuck. Such a good Alpha, taking my cock so nicely.” he leans down, kissing and nipping at Katsuki’s scent glands.

“Feels so good, Deku. Ha, I needed you so badly,” Katsuki cries. Izuku pushes Katsuki’s legs up against his chest. It makes a twinge of pain spread down his back, but now izuku can reach even deeper.

White flashes across Katsuki’s vision and finally, his orgasm crashes over him, his spend puddling on his stomach as Izuku fucks him through it. “Deku!”

“There you go, Kacchan. Good boy. Look at you cumming on my cock like a perfect bitch. My perfect bitch.” Izuku rumbles, biting Katsuki’s scent gland in a show of possession.

Their scents mingle together once more, sharp mint and sweet but spicy caramel.

Katsuki can’t help but purr, it sounding more like a deep rumble. Izuku purrs as well, thrusting deeply as he finally cums, Katsuki's ass like a vice around his cock.

Izuku’s hips twitch as he carefully fucks his cum deeper into Katsuki, licking the boys neck. They purr together, soft and sated in their afterglow.

“My perfect, needy Alpha,” Izuku croons.

THE END