A Birthday Present

Bakugou Katsuki wasn’t sure what the nerd had planned for his birthday but as long as he and Izuku were able to have some alone time, then that was all that mattered. Katsuki only wanted to spend the day with the pro-hero, knowing that the green-haired man would do anything to keep his Kacchan happy. “Kacchan!” The much taller, bulkier, still baby-faced, and freckled man greeted him, happy to see him as always.

“Izuku,” Katsuki greeted him back. “How was patrol?” He asked, hoping his silly, stalker nerd wasn’t skipping out on work to make sure he was safe. Katsuki made sure he was always careful, especially nowadays. Villains wanted to steal the number one hero’s weakness but Izuku refused to let anyone touch Katsuki once he heard that anyone threatened his safety.

“Hero Deku has patrolled as best as he could today,” Izuku told him. “I’ve stopped some bank robbers today as well,” he added, causing Katsuki to smirk at him.

“That’s my Izuku,” he was always happy to hear about Izuku’s achievements as the number one hero. After all, Izuku was number one for both of them. At first, Katsuki wanted to be the Wonder Duo alongside his boyfriend but the more he tried to recover after fighting Shigaraki and All for One, Katsuki decided to let Izuku and their classmates be the heroes. Katsuki knows he was getting enough excitement being Izuku’s boyfriend and that was all that mattered to him. He didn’t even care that he could still scare random villains whenever they came across him but Katsuki knew it was a combination of him still being able to kick people’s asses and that he was easily recognized as Hero Deku’s boyfriend.

And he knew Izuku didn’t take to anyone threatening his safety. “My perfect Kacchan,” Izuku wrapped his arms around Katsuku’s waist, pulling the shorter man closer to him, pressing his lips to the blonde-haired man’s neck, wanting to leave marks all over the man’s neck. “Kacchan,” Izuku murmured as he couldn’t wait to give Katsuki his present later. “I have the best present for you, Kacchan. I can’t wait to give you your birthday present,” Izuku’s voice tickled Katsuki’s skin and yet, he didn’t mind.

All he knew was that Izuku was going to ruin him on his birthday and honestly, that was all Katsuki wanted his loving boyfriend to do, knowing Izuku was going to make it extra special because it was his birthday.

-----

Once Izuku had gotten home, Katsuki had been waiting so patiently for him so long that Izuku decided to go ahead and start giving his baby his present already. “You’re such a good boy, waiting for me,” he praised Katsuki, causing the blonde-haired man to gasp at the words.

“I will always wait for you, Izuku,” Katsuki showed the man his teeth when he answered and the only thing Izuku did was give him a peck on his nose.

“Good,” he responded, causing a shiver to run down Katsuki’s spine at the single word that could make him fall to his knees. He wanted to keep hearing praises from Izuku’s mouth. He wanted him to know that he would only be good for him.

“Good for Izuku…” Katsuki promised and Izuku chuckled at the words, knowing Katsuki was telling the truth. Of course, his baby would only be good for him. Katsuki wasn’t looking to impress anyone that wasn’t Izuku. He only wanted to impress Izuku.

“My perfect Kacchan,” Izuku started to help Katsuki out of his clothes, knowing he was going to make sure Katsuki felt nothing but pleasure for the time being. When Katsuki’s gaze started to fall, Izuku gently grabbed his chin. “Eyes on me, baby,” he gave the man an order, and just like that, Katsuki was staring into electric green eyes. Katsuki could never get over how strong Izuku’s gaze was whenever he found the pro-hero staring at him.

It did all of the things Izuku wanted his stare to do and God, it made Katsuki feel Izuku’s love, most of all.

Katsuki shivered when Izuku gave him another once-over, feeling the man’s eyes roam all over his body and Katsuki would make sure Izuku would do it all over again. He enjoyed the way his gaze burned the more Izuku stared.

Once Izuku was out of his hero costume, he was ready to give Katsuki his birthday present. “Close your eyes, baby,” he told him, and trusting Izuku through any and everything, Katsuki obeyed Izuku’s gentle order. Katsuki listened to the soft clang of metal and still, he kept his eyes closed. He shivered when he felt something slip around his neck and yet, his eyes remained closed. Izuku gave me an order. Katsuki felt safe whenever Izuku was around, knowing that the taller man wouldn’t do anything to threaten the safety net. “Open your eyes, Kacchan,” Izuku said.

Katsuki slowly opened his eyes and when his eyes fell onto his reflection in the mirror, he immediately saw the present that was around his neck. It was a collar and it had Izuku’s name on it. Fuck, it even had his hero name on the back of the tag as well. “I can wear this anytime?” He asked and Izuku’s eyes darkened at the question, knowing it meant that everyone would be able to see that Katsuki was his.

“Yes, you can wear it anytime. You can even just wear it around the house, Kacchan,” he told him and Katsuki looked at him with a harsh glare in his eyes.

“Nah, fuck you. I will show this off to everyone, Izuku,” Katsuki told him and Izuku couldn’t help the shudder of pleasure that ran up his spine. Kacchan is perfect. He thought.

“Good,” he said. He helped Katsuki lay down on their bed and when Katsuki spread his legs, he knew what Izuku was going to do.

“Leave marks, possessive fuck,” Katsuki ordered, causing Izuku to let out a small growl.

“Anything for you, Kacchan. Happy birthday,” he said before placing another kiss against Katsuki’s neck, knowing he was going to make the man see stars.

THE END