83

Chapter 83

Anthony goes back into the house and sees Papa Charley across the street in the open lot walking out measurements with his feet. "What are you doing, Uncle Charley?"

"We need a bigger house. This is the perfect spot, it's twice the yard, near everybody and we need to start now, or it won't be ready in time."

"Let's talk to Melody and see what kind of house she wants."

After two days they designed the house, they wanted. The top floor had one bathroom for each of the nine bedrooms one for each kid and one extra just in case. "Anthony, we're not having any more kids. We DO NOT need the extra bedroom."

"Melody, one more time."

"No, Anthony, no!"

Anthony nuzzles Melody with his nose then starts nibbling her ear, "You know I'll win, why fight it?"

Melody just moans, "Sometimes I don't like you, Anthony."

Downstairs had a large living room, with a kitchen to the side, and a very large dining room. The other side had a music room, the master bedroom with an ensuite and a door that led to the music room. A playroom and a bathroom was alongside the music room. The ceiling in the living room was open allowing you to see the bedrooms upstairs. There was a balcony that ran all the way around connecting each bedroom with the oversize stairs that went downstairs.

"Papa Charley, I know you just wanted a bedroom in the house, but I have a surprise for you. Come look." They built a suite for Papa Charley it came with a little kitchenet, living room, one large bedroom with an ensuite bathroom, and a smaller bedroom with a bathroom right next to it.

"You didn't have to do this, Little one."

"Yes I did, Papa. I love you and I want you to be happy."

"As long as you are in my life I'm happy. Now let's go, we're having everyone over to see the new house."

"What do you think of it mom?"

"This is a beautiful house. I can't believe it only took four weeks to build. There were so many men running around here."

"Papa Charley wanted it don before the babies got here and he pushed them to work 12 to 14 hours a day."

"I love the bedroom being downstairs and by the stairs they can't sneak out at night."

"I never thought of that. What made you think of that?"

"Your mother isn't an angel you know."

"You're telling me you were a rebel as a child. I can't believe that. No one would know looking at you now."

"Life changes you. Having Eric changed everything. I wanted to be the best mother I could be so the rebel was put to sleep. But I still have my hot pants and my skippy halter tops just to remind myself who and what I was."

"One day you are going to have to show me them."

"Hi everyone," Cameron comes in with a girl on his arm. "This is my very special friend Christina. The one hiding behind us is her daughter, Victoria."

"Hello everybody, I think I could actually pick you all out by name. Cameron has told me so much about you all."

"Anthony, Christine was hoping she could join this pack."

"Will your alpha let you go?"

"The other pack has not treated her and her daughter nicely, all because she did not want to marry the old Alpha from the pack."