Part 1

M: Pardon the intrusion, but-
Sabre: On this moment or just my life in general?

M: I'm very disappointed in you, Ross.
Sabre: C'mon, don't get mad at Ross!
M: Sabre, stop telling Ross it's okay for them to punch you! They need to learn not to punch people!
Sabre: But I'm not a person!
Ross: Which is why I punched them!

Ross and Sabre: *speaking Spanish*
Ross: I know, I know.
Time: You speak Spanish?
Ross: No. I just know the phrase, 'this is all your fault' in every language Sabre speaks.

Professor Red: My favorite outdoor activity is going back inside.

*Sabre sneezes*
Hypno: Sabre, are you sick? Here, let me wrap you in a blanket and hand-feed you some warm soup while singing you a lullaby!
*Ross sneezes*
Hypno: Oh my god. Shut the hell up.

Lucas: *on the phone* Just snap his kneecaps and he'll talk, I'm at a parent teacher conference.
Lucas: Anyways, you said SS Light is enjoying finger painting! That's great.

Hypno: Arson? Oh, you mean "crime brûlée".

Sabre: Hey, Light you're smart, tell me what would happen if I chugged 3 gallons of chloroform.
Light: Have you ever been to a mortuary?
Sabre: Yea, my grandma lives there.
Time: That is the worst response to that question.

Night: I've got a weapon, and I'm... admittedly VERY afraid to use it!

Rainbow: Holy shit, Professor Red, do you know what this means?!

Professor Red: Kid, whenever you start doing this, nobody knows what you mean.

Lucas: Wow, did you hear that voice crack?

Reaper/Pheonix: That wasn't a voice crack, that was a whole voice meth.

Hypno: Good morning. As you begin your day, remember that violence is always an option and often the answer.

Shadow Sabre:

Hypno:

Shadow Sabre: ...Please, go back to bed.