Part 74

Ava, to Colle/Lucas: If Nightmare doesn't say "I'm King of the world" within an hour on that boat, I will give you my next pay check.

Nightmare, within 5 minutes of getting on the boat: I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!!

---

Sabre: You read my diary?

?n? S???e: At first I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad handwritten book.

---

Colle/Lucas: My toxic trait is that I truly believe I could win a fight against anybody if I was mad enough. You might have the strength and size, but I have the pure, unfiltered rage.

---

Sabre: *casually taking four stairs at a time*

Violet Leader, falling behind, taking two stairs at a time: Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fu-

---

?n? S???e: Damn, the power went out.

Sabre: Don't worry, I got this.

Sabre: *stomps foot*

?n? S???e: What-?

Sabre: *Sketchers light up*

---

Rainbow: Astrology is fun because I can pretend that all of my behaviors are just a result of being a Gemini and not symptoms of mental illness.

S.Sabre: Being a Gemini is a mental illness. That's not hate it's just a fact.

---

RQ Dark steve: Not to be nsfw but I want someone to hold me while I sleep.

---

?n? S???e: Isn't it weird that people kill mosquitoes just because they're annoying?

S.Sabre: Damn, if people did that to each other, Sabre would've killed me years ago.

---

S.Sabre: I have no respect for Santa. Don't sneak in through the chimney and undermine my authority by bringing my family presents. Walk in through the front door and fight me like a man.