Part 38

Hypno: I'd make fun of your height but there isn't enough to make fun of.

---

Ava: Ugh, there's always that weak bitch in the group who isn't down with murder.

Ava: *glares at Pheonix/Reaper*

Pheonix/Reaper: Well, sorry I have morals!

Ava:...

Prof.Red:...

Hypno:...

Prof.Red: Since when?

Hypno: You lived in my head-

---

green Leader: Indigo Leader, say aluminum again. It's the entire source of my serotonin during these trying times.

Indigo Leader: *sigh* Only for you, buddy. Alyoouminnieeum.

---

SS Dark steve, dramatically: They called me a fool.

Void, sick of SS Dark steve's shit: They weren't wrong.

---

S.Sabre, texting group chat: What flavour of ice cream do you guys want? I'm at the store so be quick!

Ava: Moose Tracks is good!

Rainbow: What the fuck is that!?

Ava: *Gasp* How dare you insult moo-

Rainbow: No. No no not that. What the hell. Why do you spell flavor like flavour. It's like you have flavor but then this guy shows up and is like "Oui Oui Would you like chocolate flaVOUR or vanilla flaVOUR.

S.Sabre and Ava: what?

Rainbow: I don't get it why add the EXTRA u when it's PERFECTLY FINE AS IT IS!?

S.Sabre: You done now?

Rainbow: Yeah ok.

S.Sabre and Ava: ...

Rainbow: ...Can I have the Mint Chocolate chip flavour?

---

Sabre: I have a bad feeling about this...

Prof.Red: What do you mean?

Sabre: Don't you ever get that little voice in your head that tells you if you're going to get into trouble?

Prof.Red: No?

SS Light: That actually explains so much.