Part 61

Prof.Red, dramatically: They called me a fool.

Corrupted Sabre, sick of Prof.Red's shit: They weren't wrong.

---

Violet Leader, turning to Orange/Rainbow: Stop calling yourself hot, the only thing you can turn on is the microwave.

---

Night: Who do we know that has handcuffs?

Sabre: Well ?n? S???e and I-

?n? S???e: *elbows Sabre*

Sabre: ...wouldn't know.

---

S.Sabre: Well, needless to say. Uh-oh Spaghetti-os.

---

Origin: We should normalize not loving family members.

Pheonix/Reaper: You can just say: "I hate my dumb fuck uncle" or whatever. Talk like a normal person!

---

SS Origin: But that's censorship.

M: Well done. You are correct. You're being censored. Now go.

---

Night: I'm never donating blood ever again.

Night: The second you walk through the door, it's just one invasive question after another!

Night: 'Where did you get it?' 'Why is it in a bucket?' I mean, do you want it or not?

---

Sabre: I have been tricked, I have been backstabbed, and I have quite possibly been bamboozled.

---

Hypno: You know, when I first met you, I really didn't like you.

Nightmare, after a moment: ...I thought there was going to be another half to that sentence?

Hypno: Nope!

---

Yellow leader: The best part of an oreo is the cookie part, not the frosting. Deal with it.

Origin: Darkness without light is an abyss. Light without darkness is blinding. You cannot have a coin with one side.

SS Dark Steve: YO SOCRATES! IT'S A FUCKING COOKIE!