Part 27

Pheonix/Reaper: Wow, left handed AND British? You really are an illusion.

---

SS Origin: Can I have a private talk with you?

Sabre: Okay, as long as it's not about tampons because I just don't understand them.

---

Sabre: I'm not a morning person. I'm barely even a person.

---

Hypno: Every time I hear someone talking about updog, I'm torn between not wanting to fall for it and wanting to help them complete their joke.

Indigo Leader: Okay, but what is updog?

green Leader: Updog is a long sausage in a bun, often served with ketchup, mustard, onions, and/or relish.

Origin: No, that's a hot dog. An updog is when a new version or patch of an application is released.

Night: No, that's an update. You're thinking of the fourth largest city in Sweden.

Orange/Rainbow: Surely, that's Uppsala, where's updog is the giant spider in Harry Potter.

Hypno: That's Aragog. Updog is a symbol conventionally used for an arbitrarily small number in analysis proofs.

Origin: You're thinking of epsilon. Updog is an upward-moving air current.

green Leader: No, that's an updraft. An updog is the modern version of a henway.

Indigo Leader: What's a henway??

Hypno: Oh, about five pounds.

---

Orange Leader: Do you take constructive criticism?

SS Dark Steve: No, only cash or credit.

---

S.Sabre: You know, you were right.

Ava: About what specifically? Because I'm right about a lot of things.

---

Hypno: Yellow Leader doesn't look very happy.

green Leader: That's their happy. They're just a bitch.

---

SS Dark Steve: Can you recommend a book that'll make me cry?

Pheonix/Reaper: General Mathematics 8th Grade Edition.

---

Cop: Can you describe the person who stabbed you? Colle/Lucas: Lithe, spirited, outgoing, and not afraid to speak their mind. They were a raw sexual force and they knew it. They were a dandelion fluff on a summer day, gone in an instant, leaving you with nothing but a memory of their touch and the faint taste of strawberries on your lips. Cop: ...Great, we have a motive, but we still need a description.