Part 86

Prof.Red: I hate when people ask me, 'What did you do today?' Buddy listen, I woke up at noon and then it was five p.m., okay? I don't KNOW!

---

RQ Dark steve: Twilight Sparkle was the main character because she represented the element of friendship—

S.Sabre, tied up: PLEASE, I JUST WANT TO SEE MY FAMILY AGAIN!

RQ Dark steve: I'M NOT DONE!

RQ Dark steve: And Rainbow Dash was the sporty girl—

---

Infected: What if mayonnaise came in cans?

Corrupted Sabre: Well, that would suck because you can't microwave metal.

?n? S???e: Good morning to everyone except these two people.

---

Hypno: Infected...

Infected: I can tell by the tone of your voice that you are disappointed. Alas, I must further disappoint you by affirming how little I give a fuck.

---

Colle/Lucas: Good morning.

?n? S???e: Good morning.

M: Good morning.

Ava: You all sound like robots, try spicing it up a bit.

Hypno: MORNING MOTHERFUCKERS!

---

Infected: We need a distraction.

Sabre: Is anyone here good at jumping up and down and making weird noises?

Evan, whispering: My time has come.

---

Corrupted Sabre: Sabre, you're offered 500,000 dollars, but, if you accept it, the person you hate the most in the world gets 1,000,000 dollars. Would you take it?

Sabre: Of course! I mean, why wouldn't I want 1,500,000 dollars?

---

M: *working in a flower shop and minding their own business*

Infected, storming into the store and slapping $20 on the counter: HOW DO I PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVELY SAY "FUCK YOU" IN FLOWER???

---

Pheonix/Reaper, putting their hands over ?n? S???e's eyes: Guess who!

?n? S???e: It's either Pheonix/Reaper or the cold, clammy hands of death.

Pheonix/Reaper, putting their hands away: It's Pheonix/Reaper!

?n? S???e: Dammit.