Part 68

Police Officer: You have the right to remain silent.

Sabre: I choose to waive that right!

Sabre: *screaming*

---

SS Origin: As you know I keep a list of all my friends in order of how likely they are to betray me.

Corrupted Sabre: Where am I on the list?

SS Origin: Well I can't tell you that because then you'll quickly move up or down depending on your reaction.

---

Bailiff: Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?

Nightmare: No.

---

Origin: Sabre keeps forgetting which WiFi network they're supposed to use.

Origin: So I renamed ours to "Sabre, use this one" to help them out a little.

---

Hypno: Unfortunately, due to several experiences in my youth, I cannot just 'walk up and join a circle of people talking', but it does sound lovely, thank you.

---

Light: Fine! I don't give a shit!

Indigo Leader: You seem to give a lot of shit for someone who claims not to give a shit.

---

Void: Shut up, you're messing with my train of thought!

Orange/Rainbow: I thought you didn't have a brain and now you say you have thoughts?

---

SS Dark Steve: I regret nothing!!!

Orange/Rainbow: I regret everything!!!

---

Alex: If you don't stop talking, I'm going to jump out of that window.

SS Origin: ...We're on the ground floor.

Alex: I know but I want a dramatic exit.

---

S.Sabre, to Ava: Look at you! All cute and small! I could just eat you up!

Ava: *proceeds to kick them in the shin and run away*

Prof.Red, walking past: Rule number 1, don't call Ava cute or small.