Part 89

Infected: New year, same me. Because I'm perfect.

---

Sabre: My favorite thing about big dogs is that when you push them over, they're all like "Oh, I'm lying down now! Someone might scratch my stomach! I might nap! Endless possibilities!"

Prof.Red: ...whereas, when you push little dogs over, they're all like, "Vengeance! Death before dishonor!"

---

S.Sabre: When do I get my own gun?

Prof.Red: I wouldn't trust you with my kid's lightsaber.

---

RQ Dark steve, about a fight between Sabre and S.Sabre: It scares me how many knives were involved.

Colle/Lucas: There... weren't any knives involved though?

RQ Dark steve: That's what scares me.

---

Night: I hate you with every inch of my body!

Corrupted Sabre: That's not a lot of inches.

---

M: Fuck capitalism. It's a rigged system that keeps us poor and it isn't fair. You shouldn't need to work three jobs to afford basic necessities.

M, playing Monopoly: Sorry, if you wanted to win you should have tried not being poor.

---

Police Officer: You have the right to remain silent.

Sabre: I choose to waive that right!

Sabre: *screaming*

---

Ava: I just learned a way to get stuff on the cheap. Steal it!

---

Ava: Dinosaurs aren't extinct. I mean, ?n? S???e is walking in this room.

Pheonix/Reaper: *wheeze*

---

Pheonix/Reaper: What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed.

---

Infected: What do you three have to say for yourself?

Time:

Alex:

Colle/Lucas: Oops?

---

M: FUCK THE CHAIR. PARDON ME FOR MAKING MYSELF COMFORTABLE DURING A SINCERE HEART TO HEART DISCUSSION WITH A DEAR FRIEND IN NEED!

M: BUT THE TIME HAS COME FOR ME TO CEASE STRADDLING THIS DEEPLY OFFENSIVE PIECE OF FURNITURE! AWAY WITH YE, FOUR LEGGED TEMPTRESS! DISTRACT US NO MORE WITH THE MOST BASIC AND UTILITARIAN FORM OF COMFORT YOU SUPPLY!

?n? S???e: M just threw a tantrum about a chair.

?n? S???e: I just won M Tantrum Bingo.