Part 14

Pheonix/Reaper: If you put a milkshake in one yard and crack open a cold one in another yard, which yard would the boys go to?

Seer: Schrödinger's boys.

Light: FUCK!

green Leader: What about cracking open a cold milkshake?

Sabre: As we all know, the milkshake brings the boys to the yard. The presence of the boys is a prerequisite for the cracking open of a cold one, but cold ones do not have any inherent boy-attracting abilities. Milkshakes, however, do.

Sabre: All else being equal, the boys would proceed to the milkshake yard. While it is possible to announce the presence of cold ones in the hope of attracting some boys, the pull of the milkshake is much more powerful by comparison.

Pheonix/Reaper: ...

Seer: ...

Light: ...

green Leader: ...

Sabre: Mind you, all of this nonsense hinges on whether or not the boys are back in town.

-------

Hypno: *chokes on something*

SS Dark steve: Jeez, SS Hypno, don't die on us.

Hypno: Don't tell me what to do, I'll die whenever the hell I want!

---------

Evan: Thanks for pulling the fire alarm, you saved me from giving an oral report about The Scarlet Web.

Void: You were too lazy to read the book?!

Evan: I was too lazy to watch the movie.

-------

Void: *spins around in chair ominously* I've been expecting y- *chair continues to spin* shit *tries to stop spinning* shit *tries to grab a table to stop spinning* sHIT *falls out of chair*

-----

green Leader: You know what they say: you snooze you lose. And it looks like you snost and you lost.

-----

Pheonix/Reaper: Are you having another depressive episode?

Night: A depressive episode?

Night: I'm having a depressive series and we're just on season one.