Part 2

Reaper/Pheonix: When I met you I thought you were a real bitch.

Corrupted Pheonix: What changed your mind?

Pheonix: Oh, I still think you're a bitch, I've just grown to like that about you.

Reaper/Pheonix: Thought I was meowing back at my cat for the past hour, but it was just me and Sabre meowing at each other from different rooms in the house.

Light: Sabre likes to win. When they were 8, a little Club Scout friend of theirs bragged they could sell the most cookies.

Light: Damned if Sabre didn't walk the neighborhood till they got blisters on their feet, and won by 10 boxes.

Light: Best part is, Sabre wasn't even a Club Scout.

Time: Why are you like this??

Hypno: I used too much "No More Tears" shampoo as a kid and I haven't felt a single emotion since.

Nightmare: I'm not like other Steves. I'm way, way worse.

Night: Why am I the bad guy?

Sabre: I don't know, why am I the pretty one? We all have our thing.

Professor Red: Let's just agree to both say we're sorry on the count of three.

Professor Red: One... two... three.

RQ Dark : ...

Professor Red: ...

Professor Red: See, now I'm just disappointed in both of us.

Sabre: I hate how you're just born out of nowhere, and you're forced to go to school and get education so you can get a job. What if I wanted to be a Chicken? No one ever asked me if I want to be a Chicken!

Sabre: It's impossible to make a sentence without using the letter A.

Professor: Despite your thinking, it is quite possible, yet difficult, to form one without the specific letter. Here's one more to further disprove your theory.

Hypno: Fuck you.

Sabre: Bet you can't eat 15 crayons!

Hypno: Bet you I can!

M: *sips coffee, checks to make sure 911 is still on speed dial, and goes back to reading the paper*

Dark: So jellyshish-

Sabre, laughing: JELLYSHISH!?

Dark: You know what I meant!

Assistant Steve: I'll be famous one day, but for now I'm stuck in this house with a bunch of morons.

Ross, after having a nosebleed: Welp. Time to wash the blood off my hands.