Part 51

*Ross is in the kitchen and they hear a crash from the living room*

Ross, running into the living room: WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED HERE?!?!

RQ Dark steve, looking at the broken TV screen and the remote on the floor: I was trying to throw the remote onto the TV stand!

Ross: And S.Sabre didn't stop you?!

RQ Dark steve, pointing at a sleeping S.Sabre: They've been asleep for the past three hours.

SS Origin, walking in, oblivious to the situation: Hey guys-

SS Origin, realizing: Wait, is the TV broken? Why?!

Ross, pointing at RQ Dark steve: They threw the remote onto the TV stand.

SS Origin: Come on! That's the 5th time this week and it's 2 in the morning on a Tuesday!

S.Sabre, waking up to see the situation: *yawns* How long was I out?

S.Sabre, seeing the broken TV: OH GOSH NOT AGAIN! RQ DARK STEVE, I TOLD YOU NOT TO!

RQ Dark steve: You were asleep! And I always take a window of opportunity when I see it!

Ross and SS Origin, in unison: But you broke the-

RQ Dark steve: My work here is done. If anyone asks, I was never. *dashes out of the living room*

---

Nightmare: Why shouldn't you put a toaster in a bathtub full of water?

SS Dark steve: Because your toast would get soggy!