Part 30

M: Are you a cuddler?

Sabre: I'm a machine of death and destruction.

M:

Sabre: ...Yeah, I'm a cuddler.

---

RQ Dark steve, washing the dishes: Who the fuck used this pan??

RQ Dark steve: Wait. I the fuck used this pan...

Night: It was you the fuck.

RQ Dark steve: It was I the fuck...

Sabre: Who cooks rice in a pan?

Night: They the fuck.

---

Colle/Lucas: Are you mad?

Sabre: No.

Colle/Lucas: So sharpening your knives at 3 in the morning is just a hobby?

---

Pheonix/Reaper: Wow, I feel happy and I'm having so much fun!

Pheonix/Reaper:

Pheonix/Reaper: *narrows eyes* Something's wrong here.

---

Pheonix/Reaper, throwing a pokeball at S.Sabre: S.Sabre, I choose you!

S.Sabre, not looking up from their book and catching it: You need an Ultra ball to catch this Legendary Pokémon.

---

Alex: You know what the problem is? Your really cute, so no one ever told you to shut your pie-hole.

SS Galaxy: You think I'm cute?

Alex: SHUT YOUR PIE-HOLE!

---

Sabre: Alright, so the vampire's gravestone is—

Orange/Rainbow: Cenotaph.

Sabre: What?

Sabre: It's only a gravestone if it marks the location of a body. A monument honouring someone whose body isn't present is a cenotaph.

Sabre: I'm... not sure that's how it works if the body gets up and walks away on its own.

Orange/Rainbow: There's a precedent for gravestones being reclassified as cenotaphs if the body is later removed and reinterred elsewhere. There's no rule that says the body itself can't do the removing.

Sabre: Okay, but the body is very much coming back. That's kind of what we're here to accomplish.

Orange/Rainbow: So it's a temporary cenotaph.

Sabre: And naturally our greatest concern here is avoiding semantic ambiguity.

Orange/Rainbow: Semantic ambiguity is how vampires get you.

---

Night: And I'd love to be sorry for that, but we all know I've done much, much worse.

Light:... What did he do..?

---

green Leader: Just think about this! I'm your hottest friend.

green Leader: No, that's Rainbow... I'm your nicest friend.

green Leader: No, Sabre... I'm your friend!