Part 50

S.Sabre, about ?n? S???e: I like them, they have that, what do you call it?

M: Cold blooded ruthlessness?

S.Sabre: No, that's not it.

S.Sabre: Ah, a knife, they have a knife.

---

Evan: Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?

?n? S???e: If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid.

---

M: Maybe the real monster was the friends we both literally and figuratively murdered along the way.

---

Blue Leader: I think I need a hug...

Sabre: Good thing I'm hug shaped!

*45 minutes later*

Blue Leader: You... you can let go now.

Sabre: No, I absolutely cannot.

---

Sabre: The path to inner peace begins with four words... not my fucking problem.

---

?n? S???e: Ava, why are you crying?

Ava: This book is so sad!!

?n? S???e, picking it up: But this is My diary-

---

S.Sabre: *looks over Hypno's shoulder at their laptop* What the fuck?

Hypno: *slams screen shut* It's just research! For something I'm writing about! I swear that's it!

S.Sabre: Why the hell would that involve the breeding habits of frogs?

Hypno: It's not just "frogs", it's the Surinam Toad. And it's not "breeding habits", it's how they raise their young. This is important information my audience needs to know!

S.Sabre: That doesn't change the fact this is for one line in a fanfiction.

Hypno, offendedly: You don't know that!

S.Sabre: I hear no denial.

---

Prof.Red, Talking about Pheonix/Reaper: You can de-escalate literally any situation by asking 'are we about to kiss?'

Prof.Red: Doesn't work with getting out of speeding tickets, though-