Untitled Part 17

green Leader: Ava, you're testifying in an aggravated assault case tomorrow, and the D.A. is worried about how you'll present yourself on the stand.

Ava: Why? I'm fine on the stand!

*flashback to Testimony #1*

Ava: Look, I'll make this real simple so even these dumdums can understand.

Ava, to the jury: MAN DID CRIME.

*flashback to Testimony #2*

Ava: I'm sorry, could you make her stop doing that weird thing with her face?

Defense Attorney, next to the crying defendant: ...Crying?

*flashback to Testimony #3*

Ava: And when this is over, I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna break those little fingers.

Judge: Could the witness please stop threatening the stenographer?

-------

Hypno: If I can't cause tiny bits of chaos every day, I think my body will shut down.

-------

Light: Blue Leader just said "I have an appetite for destruction" and then they reached down and untied my shoe.

-----

Time: We should normalize not loving family members.

Hypno: You can just say: "I hate my dumb fuck uncle" or whatever. Talk like a normal person!

-------

Orange/Rainbow: How many vampires do you think have been hit by a car backing up in a parking lot because the driver couldn't see their reflection?

SS Light: I've never considered it but you're really shining light on what's probably a very serious issue.

-------

Yellow leader: Please confirm to your knowledge that you are not a fully robotic being, were born an organic creature, and do in fact possess what many cultures would call a soul.

SS Light: What? "To my knowledge"? Do a lot of people not know if they're robots?

Yellow leader: Thank you for your confirmation.

------

Pheonix/Reaper: Void is a strings kid. We must sacrifice them to the band gods.

S.Sabre: Yes.

Violet Leader: You're right. It'd be a good initiation for me.

Void: Wait, guys, what about the truce we signed-

S.Sabre: What truce?

Pheonix/Reaper: *sigh* The truce that we must destroy all the choir kids and leave the strings alone.

Nightmare: Wait, I'm a choir kid!

Everyone else: *prepares for sacrifice*