AUTHOR'S NOTE

So that's the end, I know, I can't believe it either. I feel like an era has come to an end. I started writing this fanfic about two years ago and I think it's the best decision I've ever made in my life. I've made new friends all over the world because of this story and it feels amazing.

I'm dedicating the last chapter to everyone who has ever given this book a read, especially those of you who put up with my shitty updating. Thank you all of you reading this for voting, commenting and reading. Your feedback really means a lot to me. In the future I plan to sort of rewrite this book and improve the first thirty odd chapters because they are no where near the standard to which I write now.

I would be grateful if you could continue to share my story and continue to support me through the sequel and my other pieces of writing. Writing is what I love to do and I love to share what I write with everyone. The sequel is up now and I'll post the link in the comments!

Thank you to everyone that has helped give this book 172K reads, I reallly can't believe it would do so well. Basically I wanted to use this as a way to thank all of you. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

For the last time in this book,

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting,

Emma xx