Chapter 33 - Cardiff

*Holly's pov*

When Emma and I finished on Jess' phone, I put her phone in my pocket after promising Emma I'd keep it to stop Jess getting distracted. However Jess' phone did keep going off and it was really annoying me so I ended up giving it to her. I thought I got a load of notifications but compared to Jess, I almost get none.

We got into Cardiff at about half past twelve. It took us so long because Jess got lost. What is she like? The amount of times we have been late because Jess gets lost with a satnav.

We hit the shops for an hour before Jess started complaining that she was hungry. We sat down in a small place in the St David's Centre call 'Spud u Like'. They do the nicest jacket potatoes ever. It was delicious. It was as we were eating I gave Jess her phone back. It was vibrating like crazy and she could hear it. She gave me the puppy dog eyes and well... It was really annoying me. I think Jess has an emotional attachment to her phone because as soon as she got it back she kissed it...

*Jessie's pov*

Holly have me my phone aback whilst we were eating lunch. I was sooo happy, I kissed it... I really need to get a life.

I had a million missed calls and texts from Danny. He's probably worried. He and Will are like my big brothers and they both care for me and look out for me as I do them. As for Tom, well he's like my second, or third, dad. It makes me smile just thinking about my extended family. I decided to read Danny's texts.

Jess, what time do you want us to come round to yours? xx

Five minutes later

Jess? xx

Five minutes later

Jessie?? x

Two minutes later

Jessica!

One minute later

JESSICA CORNISH ANSWER YOUR PHONE NOW! I'M GETTING WORRIED!! xx

Two minutes later

JESSICA ELLEN CORNISH IF YOU DON'T ANSWER SOON I'M GONNA CALL THE POLICE

Five minutes later

Jessie please. Just call me.

I felt bad now. He was really worried.

Hey Danny! Sorry for not replying, did you ring the police? Holly had my phone. Ummm come round sometime in the morning. 😃 xx

"Awwww Jess, Danny really cares about you." Holly laughed

"Yeah he does. I'm glad I've got you, Clair and the boys looking out for me. Thank you Holly. I love you more than you will ever know." I smiled appreciatively.

"Jess, after everything we've been through together it only seems right. You were there for me when I needed you most, which is more than I can say to most people and then you write a song about our friendship. The least I can do is love and support you." Holly had tears in her eyes and I'm sure I did too. We have been through a lot together and I'm going to miss her so much.

It was about quarter past two, Holly and I were browsing on River Island and Holly leans over and whispers in my ear.

"Jess, we're being stalked." I smiled.

"By who?" I whisper back. Holly then walked around to the other side of me and I turned around to face her.

"Those girls over there." She jerked her head backwards. I glanced at them and they all turned around immediately.