Chapter 3 - She's here!

*Rachel's pov*

My phone rang shortly after I offered Emma to stay. It was Laurence...

"Laurence?"

"Hey babe where are you?"

"Wales." I said shortly

"Why?"

"Because I'm tired of life! I'm tired of doing the same thing over and over again and I'm tired of you! I don't want to have kids until I'm married and I'm not going to be forced either! I am who I am!' I started shouting.

"You little bitch! You're nothing but an arrogant slore! I'm gonna hunt you down and find you and when I do... Ohhh I'm gonna get my kids!"

I hung up. I fell against the wall and slid down to the floor. He's gonna find me and do it again... I've tried running away from him before but he doesn't give up.

The next thing I know is that Emma was sat next to me asking what was wrong. I can't tell her. I can't give her the burden of this especially just after what's happened with her mum and dad.

"I'm fine." I lied

"Rach even when your sober you're shit at lying."

I couldn't help laugh at that. Me and Em have never seen each other for longer than a day at a time yet we still know each other so well.

"So are you gonna tell me or what?" Emma brought me out of my thoughts

"You're too young..."

"Has Laurence done something? He has hasn't he?!" Emma's tone was getting a bit angrier

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"He was the perfect guy when I first met him. Loving, caring, protective... About two years ago he became obsessed with having kids. Ever since then he's been trying to get them out of me... So to speak."

"He raped you!! Why didn't you get out of there or..."

"Go to the police?" I finished Emma's questions, "it's a hell of a lot harder than you think. I ran once... Found a place in Norwich... He only fucked me harder when he found me. It's a good job I'm on the pill. Haven't stopped using it since."

*Emma's pov*

I can't believe someone would rape my cousin! It's ridiculous! Why can't people accept the fact that not everyone thinks the same way they do!?

"Rach I've got a friend coming over later" I said trying to change the subject, "you don't mind do you?" I smiled

"No sure of course not... As long as you're okay."

"I'm fine I just..."

There was a knock at the door. It had been an hour and a half since Jessie rang so I almost sprinted to the door. I let out an 'oh' when Miss W was stood at the other side of the door.

"Nice to see you too Em, Is Rach in? I want to see if she's okay."

"Yeah she's in... But do anything to make her worse than she already is and you won't hear the end of it!" I'm not sure what happened between those two but I know something happened to make them not see each other for however many years it has been. However I did smile cos I just threatened a teacher who seemed to take it!

"I'll look after her I promise."

I allowed Miss W access to see Rachel eventually and left them alone to wait for Jessie.

Another hour passed and it was now 5 o'clock. I was beginning to fall asleep and I started thinking she wasn't coming. I don't normally go to sleep at 5 but it had been a long day.

I woke up at quarter past 7 to Rachel calling my name from downstairs. I slowly walked to the top of the stairs thinking that she was calling me for my tea. When I was half way down I noticed Rach and Miss W were talking to someone at the door. She had long slim legs. A slim curvey body and a bald head... Nearly. Her hair was about 1cm long and bleached blond so she looks like she's bald. I run the rest of the way down the stairs and nearly rugby tackled her to the floor.

"You came!" I mumbled into her

"Yeah I did... Did you not expect me too?" Jess replied

"Kinda..." I admitted

"Em... Introductions?" Rach asked

"Oh yeah... Sorry. Rach, Miss, this is Jess... She's... my best friend outside school. Jess this is Rachel my cousin and Miss W a P.E. teacher from school."

"Nice to meet you guys." Jess shock their hands

"Both of you can call me Lucy." Miss W explained

"I don't know Em..." Rach announced

"Rach... She's my best friend, she's not gonna hurt me." I hoped. My senses finally finding me

'I'll look after her. I promise." Jess assured her in her beautiful Essex accent.

"But she's so much older than you." Rach tried to dissuade me.

"I don't care. She's literally the only person I trust apart from Charlotte. No offence." I added at the end

"You do look familiar..." Rachel was thinking out loud

I looked at Lucy and I think she clicked on that the person stood in the door way was the wonderful Jessie J. I shook my head at her.

"You've probably just seen pics of us on Facebook."

"Okay... But don't do anything I wouldn't do." Rachel gave in

I thanked Rach and dragged Jess upstairs into my bedroom. I couldn't believe it... Jessie J in my bedroom... It's a dream come true.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: It's My Party is amazing! Thanks for reading and as always feedback is appreciated :D