Chapter 11 - Judgement of Character

*Jessie's pov*

Once we arrived at the field by the cycle track where Emma meets Becky and Harrison, she let go of my hand! I was so disappointed so I pouted at her. She chuckled and told me to wait whilst she put some music on. She reminded me of me when I was younger. So I told her to sing. She protested for a while but I gave her the puppy dog eyes. I won!

She sang 'Just the Way You Are' by Bruno Mars. She stopped half way through though because she was drawing in a crowd. It was beautiful. I told her she was amazing and a girl came over and agreed with me and have Emma a hug. Turns out her name is Jess too... There's definitely something between them. Argh! Why does life have to be so hard sometimes. I want to prove to people that she's mine. We were holding hands earlier, it was like she was mine. But she's not... I will wait.

After the other Jess left I pulled Emma onto my lap and I explained that I was going to have a look around that house. Emma was cute, she was concerned as to the fact that i get lost all the time and i don't know Caerleon at all. I just said that I'd live and I could ring her or text her anyway. After that I just got lost in her beautiful eyes. At first you see the happiness in them, but once you've broken past the barriers you can see the worry and sadness in her eyes. She must be going through a lot.

I heard someone cough behind Emma, so Emma turned round to see who it was. It was Harrison. She 'oh'ed at him. I laughed and he greeted her and I introduced myself. I also told him that I'd heard a lot about him, which I regretted as soon as it had come out of my mouth. He asked if it was all good. Fuck. This was awkward. I sideways glanced at Emma. I smiled and nodded at Harrison, knowing that if I spoke, I'd say the truth. It wasn't good at all.

We small talked for a while until Becky got here. She came down the road screaming at Emma. It was quite funny. She was so shocked by the fact that Emma was here. And that I was here. I sighed though when she said my name... It was soo loud. I didn't want people to recognise me and ask me for autographs. I wanted to be free when I was with Emma. A normal person. Yeah right, dream on Jess, like that is ever going to happen! But, sometimes dreams do come true...

*Becky's pov*

I was walking down the hill towards the field by the cycle track where me Emma and Harrison normally meet. I saw them straight away. Then I realised that Emma was sitting on someone's lap. It's a girl and I recognised her. I wasn't close enough to work out who it was though.

I was wondering why Emma was coming to school. Her dad murdered her mum didn't he? It was all over the news papers this morning. I fired all these questions at her when I reached the three of them. She went pale at the thought and I felt guilty as hell. Anyway she said that she had something to prove to Elys... Something happened when she went to the toilet in P.E. yesterday. I knew it she just wouldn't tell us so we couldn't do anything about it. But as to why Jessie J was here... Emma let her reply.

I can't believe Jessie J just said that she was gonna buy a house at the end of my street just so she could look after Emma. She really is as great as Emma says she is. Don't get me wrong she's good but Jessie isn't my fave. I prefer 1D and I'm kind of going off them now too. Music isn't my strong point and I'm not like Emma where I need to listen to it every day just to survive.

*Harrison's pov*

Awwwww. Emma's got herself a girlfriend. Ouch... That hurt when I said that. Why?! I was the one that wanted to just be friends, the one who wanted to break up. Fuck. I'm happy for her though.

They were staring into each others eyes and holding hands with each other when I arrived at where they were standing. They've already got further than we had. I cleared my throat. Emma turned round and looked quite angry. Oops. I can't help it if I'm jealous.

Jessie introduced herself and said she's heard a lot about me. She only smiled and nodded when I asked her if it was all good. Emma's told her about what we used to have. That's already put me in her bad books. Oops...

When Becky finally got down to us after some small talk she blurted out a load of questions. I didn't realise it was Jessie J... Why was she here?

Jessie explained that her heartbeats (when she said this I laughed. I always take the piss out of Emma for saying she's a heartbeat. Emma playfully punched me and I couldn't help but smile as a flash of pain shot against Jessie's face.) She continued explaining that her fans were the most import things etc etc.... She said she was gonna buy a house up Trin. She really does care about Emma. Probably more than I ever did. I hate to admit it but its true. This kinda hurt but she's be better off with Jessie.

*Jessie's pov*

Emma asked me to explain why I was here. Everybody else started walking so I got up and walked with them. "Well... My heartbeats..." Harrison snickered so Emma playfully punched him. This really hurt me. I hope it didn't show. It probably did though, I have an aweful poker face, "My fans are the most important things to me apart from my family and friends. Emma sent me a tweet last night and I came to her help. I stayed with her last night and I'm gonna buy the house at the bottom of Trinity View and live there. It's nice down here. Nicer than London almost nicer than Cornwall. But moving down here means that I can make sure that Emma's okay." I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back... I was so happy.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi guys! Over 1,000 reads! Woop! Thank you :D I think this chapter is quite boring so I might update a bit later for you... If I remember so I'm not promising anything! Feedback is apprecaited :D