Chapter 96 - Christmas

*Emma's pov*

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAAAAKE UUUUUUP!" Jess shouted as she danced around our room. I glanced at the clock to discover it was six o'clock in the morning.

"Jess... It's too early..." I groaned and rolled over.

Jess jumped on top of me, "But it's Christmas Daaaay." Jess pouted and placed kisses all over my face.

"So? I like to sleep."

"But I've already put the turkey in and started prepping the veg and laid the table. Everything is ready and I've been up for ages and I'm bored. OH! And Santa has been! He's left you, me AND Jackson a stocking! We've been good girls and a good doggy this year! And-" I cut Jess off with a kiss. Her excitable three-year-old-like charm was just too cute... And slightly annoying at six o'clock in the morning.

Jess kissed me back with love and compassion. It's was honestly the best feeling in the world. I loved Jess with all of my heart, all of my body. She was my everything and my world. She kept me grounded.

"You better have made-"

"You a hot chocolate?" Jess grinned passing me a mug that was over flowing with cream and marshmallows.

"Thank you." I grinned and giggled.

"My pleasure!" Jess sat next to me but she was bouncing up and down in her seat.

"Have you eaten anything yet?"

"Nope. I was waiting for you! I was thinking something light... Like a boiled egg and soldiers?"

"That sounds perfect." I sipped my hot chocolate giving myself a moustache. It didn't stay long though, Jess was soon to lick it all up from my top lip. "That was mine." I pouted.

"Sorry baby, I couldn't resist." Jess giggled and kissed my pout which immediately turned into a smile.

"It's okay, I forgive you." I winked.

"Yay! Thank you!" Jess grinned.

"It's only because I love you though."

"I love you too baby, more than anything. I love you, I love you, I looooove yooooou!" I grinned as I slipped between Jess legs to finish my drink. "Comfy there?" Jess giggled as I leaned my back against her tummy. Her arms automatically wrapped around my waist.

"Definitely!" I giggled.

The only sound that came from us for the next ten minutes was Jess humming softly in my ear and me slurping out my warm drink. Jess had lightly been tracing a pattern lowly on my stomach underneath my baggy T-shirt that I wore to bed. She was creeping ever closer to my crotch, and I'm not gonna lie, it was turning me on. A lot. And she knew it. She knew what she was doing. I placed my mug on the side and placed one of my hands next to me on her thigh. Jess' breath became heavier as I gently squeezed.

Ads by Plus-HD-5.0cAd Options

Ads by Plus-HD-5.0cAd Options

Ads by Plus-HD-5.0cAd Options

Ads by Plus-HD-5.0cAd Options