Chapter 92 - 12th September 2014 - Our First Arguement

*Emma's pov*

Jess was dancing around in nothing but a thong whilst I was chained to the bed. She sat on top of my stomach with her legs spread wide, too far away for my tongue to reach. She shuffled her way down to my crotch, wriggling her butt pushing a moan out of my mouth as she moved her underwear to one side. Her fingers slid over her slick opening, circling her clit before she leaned down to whisper sweet nothings in my ear. "WAKE UP!"

I jumped awake. Jess was standing at the end of the bed. "Nice dream?" She smirked. I felt myself turning red. School was just exhausting me this year so I just came home and went to sleep.
"Uh I... Uh..." My voice was husky from both sleeping and the dream I just had. Just my luck right? That and my stuttering only caused Jess to smirk more.
"You have to get up now though."
"Why?" I groaned and turned over.
"Because our flight to Paris is in a few hours. That's why." I gasped and sat up.
"I'm up! I'm awake!"
"I thought you would be." Jess grinned. "There's dinner downstairs on the table."

Everything was packed and ready to go. You know how organised Jess was. Everything was packed a week ago and for some odd reason, we were taking three suitcases. That I didn't understand, we were only going for two nights. I was pacing around the bedroom, after making some sort of airy excuse so I could leave and talk to Clair for five minutes, way too anxious to go to the airport. I used to be fine with flying. I was always really excited to go on aeroplanes. That was until Clair died in a plane crash. "But Ems you've been on several planes since then." Clair tried to encourage me that nothing was going to happen.
"Yeah but this one is different." I told her. For some reason this was a vocal conversation between us. That didn't happen very often. I was too worked up.
"How?"
"It would be my fault."
"What do you mean?"
"You can read my mind. You know what I'm thinking. I don't want to say it out loud. What if Jess hears?"
"Ems your brain is too cluttered with 'x equals minus b, plus or minus the square root of b squared minus four a c-"
"All over two a'." I cut Clair off. "It's not my fault I have a maths exam in two months time."
"I know that but you're too stressed out. You need to relax."
"The only thing that's stressing me out is this flight." Clair sighed and sat on the bed, I stood in front of her with my back to the door and my hands on my hips.
"Ems I promise you nothing is gonna happen to you or Jess on the flight."
"How could you be so sure?"
"I can sort of see your future."
"And you only tell me this now? Thanks for that."
"Ems, I can only see your future once you've made a decision."
"Like Alice from Twilight?"
"Exactly like Alice from Twilight. Nothing is going to happen to you or Jess on that plane."
"But if it does it will be my fault won't it? I bought her the tickets. I would be the reason she went to Paris in the first place. I would be the reason she ends up dead."
"Who ends up dead? Who are you talking to?" Jess' quiet voice came from behind me. I closed my eyes and kept my back to Jess, taking in deep and even breaths. "Ems please, you're scaring me." My heart shattered at that. I didn't want to scare Jess. That's the last thing I wanted to do. I turned around and sat on the bed next to where Clair was sitting and patted my other side for Jess to sit. She sat down leaving a gap between us. I had never felt so much heart ache in my life.
"No one ends up dead." I started. "I was being over dramatic. I was freaking out about flying." Jess just looked into my eyes, searching them to check if I was telling the truth.
"So who were you talking to?" Jess placed her hand on my knee. I instantly relaxed and found some comfort in it.
"I was talking to uh... to..." I could feel Clair's presence growing more prominent beside me.
"Please don't say you were talking to yourself. I'm getting you help if you were." Jess gently squeezes my knee and shuffled close to me, perhaps realising that the situation was quite serious. I looked over my shoulder to Clair who gave a confident nod.
"I was talking to Clair."
"No you weren't. That's not possible. Clair's dead." Jess quickly retorted. I nodded in agreement to her last sentence.
"Remember when I asked you if I believed in ghosts just after you caught me "talking to myself"?" I quoted. Jess nodded and waited for me to continue. "That's because I was talking to one."
"When we get back from Paris I'm going to get you a therapist. You're clearly not coping with Clair's death as well as I thought."
"You don't believe me? Why I would I make something like this up?"
"Because it's not you that's making it up. It's you brain's way of coping." Jess said softly but I shook my head.
"I'm not lying!" I raised the volume and pitch of my voice causing Jess to flinch away and Clair to warn me to calm down. "I'm sorry." My voice was calmer and quieter this time. "I'm sorry if this is hurting you or creeping you out, but this is all one hundred per cent true." This time it was Jess' turn to shake her head.
"We need to leave." She stood up and started walking out of the room.
"But-"
"No buts Ems. That's the end of this conversation. Clair's dead and there's no way of communticating with her. Ghosts aren't real. They don't exist." I didn't move. I just stared at Jess. I couldn't belive how insensitive Jess was being. She wasn't even trying to believe me. "Are you coming to Paris or am I going on my own?" Jess walked out of the room completely.

~*~*~*~

I was more than tempted to let Jess go to Paris on her own with the way she was acting. But, to be honest, could you blame her? If your best friend had died and then a year later your girlfriend tells you that she can talk to your best friend's ghost? She wouldn't take to that very lightly, and neither did Jess.

The drive to the airport was awkward. The flight to Paris was awkward. We barely said a word to each other and it hurt. It hurt more than any other pain I had experienced. I loved Jess more than anything and I upset her. We hadn't properly argued like this before and I wasn't going to let it happen again. Obviously we'd had a few disagreements but they were solved by a bit of space and then cuddling later. Something told me that this was gonna take a lot more than space and cuddling.

I sighed as Jess and I traveled up in the lift to the top floor of our posh hotel. The car wasn't big but I could tell Jess was trying to stand as far away from me as possible. Jess walked ahead with her suitcase as soon as the doors opened. I was so far behind that the door to our room shut before I even got there. I pushed the door open and looked around. I probably should've been awestruck by the view of Paris at night, or overwhelmed by the facilities of the hotel room - hotel apartment would probably be a better description - but I was saddened as I watched Jess strip down to her underwear and climb into the king size bed. The one thing that stood out to me was the fact Jess left her clothes on the floor and her suitcase unpacked. No matter where she was or what time she landed, if Jess was staying for more than a couple of nights in a hotel she'd unpack and fold up her clothes and put them away when she got changed. She can't deal with messiness. I folded up Jess' clothes and put them on the dressing table knowing full well she was still awake and hoping that it might give me some brownie points. My clothes followed Jess' and my body laid next to hers. Jess was curled up on her side looking away from me as close to the edge as possible. I was laid on my back looking up to the ceiling thinking about how I ruined our trip to Paris before we even got there.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I don't really like this from '~*~*~*~' onward... But I wanted to update and can't think of anything better. Also this chapter might be a little short but the next one will be longer :)

Dedicated to LovaticHeartbeat97 for being cute and saying nice things about this book :D

Thank you all for commenting, voting and reading :*

Emma xx

Also the last two chapters have been made private because of the contents... It's not my doing but you'll have to follow me if you want to read them :)