Chapter 99 - 24th June 2015 - The Big Question

*Jessie's pov*

My body was engulfed by the bed as I collapsed into it once Emma had ridden out my orgasm and I had fallen from cloud nine that I always flew up to when we were making love. I closed my eyes to try and concentrate on getting my breathing back to an even rhythm. Emma lay down next to me whilst her tongue darted around her fingers, licking up all of my juices with soft moans. It was hot. I opened my arms for her and she snuggled into me. "That was perfect," I whispered huskily, "you're perfect." I leant down and pecked her lips.
"What happened to nobody's perfect?" Emma smirked as she asked, thinking she was Einstein.
I thought for a moment befpre speaking. I've always said that noboody's perfect, but being with Emma had changed my mind. Obviously she has her faults and imperfections, but they only make her more perefect. I knew there was no one out there better suited to me, and therefore, she was perfect. "It must have run away with 'I'd never date a fan'." I shrugged but I felt Emma tense a little. There was a small silence before she spoke.
"You... You don't regret it, do you?" She asked timidly.
"Are you asking me if I regret dating you?"
"Uh... yeah..." Emma blushed.
"Of course I don't. You're the best thing that's ever happened in my life. Ems, I love you with all my heart. There's no way I could ever regret falling in love with you. I don't regret following you on Twitter and DMing you and making you tell me what was wrong. I don't regret coming to visit you then suddenly moving here. How could I regret that? You've saved my life more than a few times, if I hadn't followed you or DMed you or moved here, God knows where I'd be right now." I could feel Emma grinning into me.
"I'm always going to be here to save you," she squeezed my waist.
"Anyway, enough of this," I moved so I could straddle her, "let me show you how much I love you."

I didn't give Emma a chance to allow me before I kissed her lips desperately. I moaned as I tasted myself on her lips, it only made me more desperate to taste her. I kissed along her jaw and nibbled down her neck. Emma's body wriggled beneath me as sucked her sweet spot making sure to leave a mark. Emma had finished her exams and therefore not in school so I could leave the most obvious mark if I really wanted to.

After I was satisfied with the mark I had left - it wasn't too obvious but you didn't really have to look for it - I kissed down her already naked chest and around her erect nipples. Emma groaned in frustration as I moved away from her chest without even breathing on her nipples, without giving her the pleasure that she needed. I looked into her eyes as she groaned my name. The things she did to me, I'm almost certain she could make me cum without even touching me. "Please baby," I heard her moan as she lifted her chest to me. I slowly leaned down without breaking eye contact and took my time to move my tongue over her nipple. I moaned into her as her back arched into me and moved my tongue faster. Emma's fingers tangled in my hair as my tongue flicked her right nipple and my fingers rolled and tugged at her left nipple. "Baby don't stop!" Emma moaned as I felt her tense underneath me. I loved how sensitive her nipples were without being too sensitive that she could bare anyone touching them. I moaned into her and my tongue and my fingers massages her nipples as fast as they possibly could. Emma tugged my hair hard as she orgasmed, but it didn't hurt one bit. Nothing whilst we were making love could hurt me at all, it was if our love protected us from any dangers.

I made sure I rode her orgasm out as I twisted her nipple in my fingers but kissed down her nicely toned body, I could see Emma had been making use of our mini-gym in the house whilst I wasn't here and I was loving it. Not only did it keep her fit and healthy, but her abs were starting to show through and they were insanely hot. Emma lifted herself to me once I had kissed and licked all the way down to the top of her bare crotch. The smell coming from her core was intoxicating and made my mouth water in need of tasting her and and licking her all up. The question was, do I take her now, or tease her more?

After my short period of contemplating the big question, I decided to brush my nose down her wet opening with a soft moan before kissing down her legs. Teasing it was. I smirked to myself as I heard her groan in frustration and tried to push my head closer to where she needed it to be. I slowly trailed kisses back up to her mid thigh and nibbled softly whilst Emma's repeated moans filled the air.

I breathed heavily on her crotch as my teasing was taken over by own desires. I needed to taste her sweet juices all over my lips. My tongue suddenly dived in between her lips and flicked her clit. Emma gripped onto the sheets in response whilst I moaned into her at her delicious taste. I had never tasted someone so good. I held onto Emma's waist and held her close as my tongue swirled around her. Emma's moans were music to my ears and in my opinion they were the best songs I could ever create. I teased her entrance with my fingers before pushing two of them deep inside her. Emma's hips rocked in the same rhythm as my fingers as I felt her tense around them. Emma's moans became louder and more high pitched. I was certain she was about to orgasm, just a few more thrusts against her g-spot and she would be there. I wriggled my fingers quickly as Emma tightened even more around my fingers I pushed my fingers in and out even faster. "Oh baby!" Emma exclaimed as she gasped for breath, "I'm gonna-"

And then there was nothing.

Emma's body had gone limp, but it was not from climaxing. Her breathing was quiet and no longer erratic, in fact, when I moved to check she was breathing I hardly felt a thing. But there was a tiny amount of air being released. But she was breathing, so I was happy.

I carefully dressed her and moved her onto her side into the recovery position. Normally I would've called an ambulance but there'd be no point. The doctors would only say that it was inconclusive why she passed out and send us home.

That thought upset me. Normally I would argue with Emma and force her to go to hospital just to make sure it was the usual thing, whatever that thing was. But now I saw no point. It's almost as if all my energy had been drained and I couldn't battle what I was thinking and what I was feeling.

I love Emma with all my heart but is staying with her well and truly the best thing for her? The big question wasn't to tease her more or not. It was whether I was the right person for her. I'm ten years older than her. I somehow manage to make her pass out whilst we're making love. I hardly ever get to spend time with her. How can she remain faithful through that? I'm not doubting her, I'm just amazing and shocked that she has. All my other relationships fell through because the other person couldn't deal with how long I was away for at a time. But this time it's the other way around. Emma took it all in her stride and pretended everything was okay when I left to go on tour or promote my music. She hid how she really felt well, but I know her. I could see the pain behind her eyes as she said goodbye to me and it broke my heart. She needs someone to be there for her rather than across the other side of the world.

I watched over Emma's sleeping form and sighed before I dressed myself and found a suitcase. I started emptying my side of the wardrobe into my suitcase. I looked back at Emma and sighed in guilt. I knew it was going to crush her that I was leaving but it was for the best. It's what she deserved and what she needed. As I zipped up my suitcase I heard the one thing I did not want to hear; some shuffling between the bedsheets before a quiet and croaky, "Jess?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE: please don't kill me *hides*

One chapter left - at the end of the last chapter there won't be an A/N because.... I'm not putting one, I'll put up the authors note when I've updated the first chapter of the sequel

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting!

Emma xx