Chapter 91 - 2nd September 2014 - Teacher

*Emma's POV*

"Jess!" I groaned in a non-sexual way the next morning as I caught my nibbled chest in the mirror. "I have PE today." I traced over the lines of bruises Jess had kindly left behind for me.
"What? People need to know that you're mine and I'm not sharing." Jess excused.
"It's just gonna be so embarrassing." I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks. Jess managed to drag herself out of bed and wrapped arms around my waist.
"Oh wow." Jess muttered as her eyes feel to my chest. Instead of her eyes being fixated on my boobs, they followed the dark path just above them. "Maybe that is a little excessive."
"A little? I'm never gonna hear the end of this." I blushed even more. Jess rested her head on my shoulder. Her lips stretched into a cute smile as her eyes met mine through the full length mirror.
"You're so cute."
"I'm not." I pouted.
"That just makes you cuter." Jess leaned up and briefly kissed my pout. "I love you."
"I love you too." I smiled brightly as I looked into Jess' eyes through the mirror again. "I stink." My nose wrinkled up as my body smells wafted up my nose.
"I love it." Jess smirked.
"I don't." I cringed. "I'm going for a shower."
"Can I join you?" Jess winked.
"Nope. I'll never make it to school otherwise." I slipped out of Jess' embrace and into the shower.

I let the lukewarm water of the shower caress my skin as I though about the activities of last night. A small moan escaped my lips as I thought about Jess' touch. Confusion soon spread over me as I thought about after our love making session. Why didn't Jess let me please her like I wanted to? I know her excuse of it being me birthday and wanting the night to be about me was bullshit. It might have been partly true but I saw the fear in her eyes. The walls she had to pull down to allow me to pleasure her tonight. I hoped she didn't feel pressured into me allowing me to take her. I sighed as I turned the water off and stepped out into the cold air.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The first day back was the worst first day back ever. Normally we would've had the first two lessons with our form groups. Well not this year. And when we went to lessons it wasn't even a general start. We carried on with whatever we were doing the year before. At least PE was last right?

Boy was I wrong.

"Charl I'm not being funny. I can't get changed."
"Why? What do you mean?" She asked. I had managed to over my neck and chest with my hair and clothes but I was going to have to expose myself.
"Look." I pulled Charlotte closer to me and moved my hair aside to reveal the darkening bruise that covered my body. Charlotte gasped. "It's all over my chest too." I spoke in a hushed tone. I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks once more as I started to blush for the second time today.
"You did it didn't you? You did the dirty!"
"Shut up!" My face was becoming redder and redder by the second. "What am I supposed to do?" I looked around us to see who was doing what.
"Well there's not many people in here at the moment. If you go quickly you might not get caught."
"That's my only option isn't it?" I sighed counting the other people in the changing room.
"I'm afraid so." Charlotte pressed her lips together, clearly trying to hold back a laugh.
"You can laugh if you want." I muttered as I started to unbutton my school blouse. As soon as I slipped my shirt off of my shoulders the old door creaked open. The blonde, twenty eight year old woman walked through the door. Her facial expression turned from her usual happy one, to shocked and slightly horrified as her eyes dropped to my dark chest. I quickly turned around and pulled my polo-shirt over my head.
"Emma. A word outside when you're done." Looks like I'm in trouble.

Lucy walked us over to the other side of the school. That might have been a bit of an exaggeration, but it was near enough correct. "Have a fun night last night then?" I could hear the disappointment in her voice. It only seemed to piss me off though. I've done nothing wrong.
"Luc, I honestly don't see the problem." I spoke truthfully in a calm manor.
"You can't see the problem?!" Lucy exploded.
"No I can't." I spoke in a hushed tone so nobody could over hear. "I'm sixteen. It's legal. I'm a lesbian. I'm not gonna get pregnant." I started to list.
"You and Jess have only just known each other for a year! And she's ten years older than you!"
"I love her, Luc, and she loves me. Age is just a number. It means nothing. I get that you're trying to look out for me and stuff and I'm grateful for it. But I'm old enough to look after myself. I trust her with my life. She's not going to hurt me." I lectured a little. I really do love Jess more than anything. What we did last night was definitely the right thing. I had no regrets whatsoever no matter what anyone said. I just wanted to get home and make love to my girl.