First Day (Calum)

Imagine being nervous to start your first day of college. You were so excited to finally be away from home and put yourself out there. You walked around looking at your schedule trying to find you class in a big school. You ran straight into someone dropping all your stuff. You immediately knelt down collecting it before the wind blew it away. "Shit I'm so sorry" you rush out trying not to make a complete fool of yourself. You stand up and finally make eye contact with the beautiful stranger. "It's no big deal. Shouldn't have been walking and texting" he laughs. He hands you back a notebook smiling. "I haven't seen you around before. I'm Calum" he says holding out his hand. You shake his hand awkwardly not good at introductions. "I'm y/n" you say back blushing slightly. "Do you need help?" He asks taking your schedule. He laughs. "We have the same first class cmon I'll walk you" he says leading you in the opposite direction. You make small talk until you get to the door. He takes a seat in the back of the class and gestures for you to sit next to him. "Are you sure?" You ask. "Of course! Pretty girls rarely ever sit by me" he blushes but tries to laugh it off. You're flattered and sit down. The lecture began but you spent the whole class day dreaming about the sun kissed angel sitting next to you.