Daddy's little girl (Ashton)

Daddy!Ashton would get really upset that your little girl was growing up and more independent. Your 12 year old just returned home from a sleepover and Ashton was really excited to see her again. You both hate seeing her leave, but you'd hate for her to miss out on a good time. "Hi princess. How was it?" He asks her. "Dad don't call me that. I'm not a little girl anymore." She says frowning. She rolls her eyes and goes upstairs. "Did I do something?" He asks upset. You shake your head and try to explain that it's just preteen issues. "She didn't call me daddy. She always calls me that." He says. You knew this day would come, and you also knew he was going to be upset. "Yeah babe but she's still your little girl and you're still her dad." You say hugging him.  A stern talk about her attitude problem later and her and Ashton seemed to be back to normal. You used to be jealous that she was daddy's little girl, but it would be even weirder if she weren't. You were all on the couch and her and Ashton were arguing over which Disney movie to watch and you knew that everything was going to be okay, and that she was daddy's little girl no matter how old she was.
----------------------------------------------
A/n~ thinking about doing a daddy!5sos series. Lemme know your thoughts on that.