Honestly. (Ashton)

You were sitting on the couch in Ashton's basement. Every Tuesday you go to Ashton's to hang out and study for your classes together. Tonight Michael, Luke and Calum decided to tag along. You didn't mind, since all of you got along. They were playing around with their instruments while you worked on your English paper that was due at the end of the week. This stupid thing had to be 6 pages and you only had 4 so far. You've gotten use to the boys' crazy antics so you were used to blocking them out. "Babe?! Did you hear that?! We sound so punk rock!" Ashton says excited. "Yeah babe, sure." You mumble not even paying attention. He pouts when he sees you not really paying attention. "Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" He asks. "If I'm being honest I really wasn't listening." You say starting to blush from embarrassment. He giggles and grabs your laptop. "Well I'm more important so pay attention to me for a little bit and then you can go back to working hard at ignoring me." He says with mock hurt. "You know that's not what I'm doing." You frown. He gets a devilish smirk on his face. "I'm sorry, if I'm being honest I really wasn't listening." You swat at his arm. "It's okay babe you're forgiven." He mumbles as he pulls you into a kiss. After you pull away you thread your fingers in his hair. "Don't worry babe. I know." You say smirking back at him. Honestly, you've never been more in love.