Just a Fan (Calum)

It's been 3 months and the relationship between you and Calum were complicated. You met him a while back ago at a party. The first thing he ever told you was that they can't date fans. At the time you weren't looking for anything other than fun for one night. One night turned into every other night and pretty soon you were seeing him on a regular basis. Tonight you were seeing him once again, but you could tell something was different. Usually he's fast and demanding. This time he was taking his time and as nice as it was, it still had you confused.

You were laying on his chest drawing random patterns with your finger. You feel him take a deep sigh. "What's wrong?" You ask slightly worried. "I need to tell you something but you can't freak out" He begs. You nod and grow worrier by the second. "We can't keep doing this" He whispers so quietly you barely hear him. "Is it because of me? I can come around less." You say. "No! God y/n seeing you less is the last thing I want." Calum says. "I don't understand Cal" He grabs your hand and intertwines your fingers. "I'm falling in love with you." He whispers. "You don't date fans." You remind him. Of course you feel the same, how could you not? You look up at him and he gives you a small smile. "You aren't a fan. You're my girlfriend." He giggles. You smile widely and kiss him. You can deal with everyone else later, right now Calum is all that matters.