Is This a Joke? (Michael)

You sighed as you walked down the steps. It was a late Friday night and you've spent most of it locked away in your room. That's usually where you spent Friday nights when your older brother would invite his annoying friends over. You dug around the kitchen looking for a snack since you skipped dinner in fear of seeing your brother. "Hey" you jump turning around to glare at Michael. He was your brothers best friend and was usually the one always over. He laughs at your reaction. "It's not funny." You pout. "You're cute you know that?" He smirks stepping closer slowly pressing you against the counter. "What?" You ask amazed. Sure, you thought he was attractive with his different colored hair and his bluish-green eyes. "Yeah. You're gorgeous" he admits starting to blush. "Did my brother put you up to this? Because it's not funny" you say not believing him. "What?! No! God no I actually really like you. I have for a while now." He says. You stare at him not sure. "Go on a date with me tomorrow night and I'll prove it to you" he says as the smirk returns back on his face. Before you can respond he's making his way back up the stairs. You grab the first thing you find and go back to your room. You lay down staring at the ceiling wondering that the hell just happened. Your mind races before you smile to yourself. "Now. What am I gonna wear tomorrow night?" You ask yourself laughing.