Warmth. (Ashton)

Just a small a/n this blurb contains smut so please read at your own enjoyment.

----------------------------------------------
The clock on the wall says 1:28 in the morning but there's no way that's right. There's no way you and Ashton laid on the floor in front of the warm fireplace all night. Christmas music was playing softly in the background. You and Ashton spent the day putting finishing decorations and baking all the cookies you could. You two decided to take a break and apparently you took a longer break then you thought. Ashton was laying next to you. You both were talking nonsense and you had no idea what you were really discussing. You couldn't stop looking at Ashton. You were laying on your back and staring at him in awe of the way the warm light from the fireplace makes his skin glow. He was tracing random shapes lightly with the ends of his fingertips. "I love you a lot you know?" He says quietly. You nod smiling at him. "I love you too babe." You say back. "Really? Like what?" You look up at the ceiling as you think long and hard about everything you love about the boy next to you. "I love everything honestly. The way your eyes light up when you talk about the fans or the band-" "and you." He cuts off. You blush but continue. "Yes that too. I love your hair and how soft it is. I love the way my hands fit perfectly in yours. I love your bright smile that lights up the whole room. I love how well you preform on stage- you're captivating really." You say. All the while Ashton has made his mission of trailing small kisses anywhere and everywhere. He starts making his way up your neck and you're starting to get uncomfortable-not that it's a bad thing. "We both know I'm not very good with words, especially compared to you, so let me show you how much I love you." He whispers. He shifts so he's hovering over you. "I love you so much y/n. I never want anyone else." He whispers before lightly kissing you. He's always been a tease, even in a romantic time like this. His lips continue to barely touch yours and it has you begging for more. "I love the way your eyes shine brighter when you look at me. And that small smile that never fails." He continues as he goes back to kissing your neck. He's slipped his long slender fingers under the hem of your shirt and you sit up so he can take it off. After that it doesn't take long for the other clothes to follow. Being under a nice warm blanket by the fireplace, with the guy you love above you. You stare deeply into his eyes as he tucks a loose strand of hair behind your ear. "Words can never amount to the love I have for you." He whispers. This time he kisses you with full force and you tangle your hands in his curly hair. You were so invested in the taste of his lips that you were slightly surprised when you felt him at your core. You pull his hair slightly as he slowly pushes in. You moan into his mouth at the feeling. He pulls away and rests his forehead against yours. "I'm never going to stop saying I love you and it probably gets annoying but I never want you to forget." He says. "Good because I'll never get tired of hearing it." You mumble before pulling him back in for a kiss. He starts to make slow thrusts and it drives you crazy. You swear he teases you on purpose. He always gives you what you want but never enough at first, he builds into it. You drag your hands down his back and he groans into your neck. You know there's going to be marks all over but you could care less. In all honesty you love seeing them as reminders and you know Ashton does too. His thrusts begin to get sloppy and you can tell he's getting close. You try your hardest to last longer but with a moan of his name you hit your climax. His breathing gets faster and he bites down on your collar bone as he comes. He kisses you before grabbing a random piece of clothing to wipe up the mess. He lays back down next you. "I love you y/n" he whispers as he pulls you to his chest. You cuddle into him and pull the blankets over you and him. "I love you." You mumble as you fall asleep with your head on his chest and his strong arms around you. Just another thing to adds on the long list of why you love him.

----------------------------------------------
So guys please leave feedback on your thoughts on this. If you liked the quality or if you'd rather not read smut? Idk anyway I have plans to start a new Ashton fanfic but I can't decide on the title "lust" or "temporary fix" (😏 where my 1D fans at?) anyway lemme know and happy reading. Xx

Comment. Vote. Share.