Closer Part 2 (Michael)

A/n~this part contains smut, if you don't like it you can skip it.
----------------------------------------------

You walk down the corridor looking for Michael. "Michael I don't have time your stupid games" You hiss. You felt arms wrap around you and a hand go over your mouth to keep you from screaming. "Your loud ass mouth is gonna give us away so if you're not screaming my name keep it shut" He growls in your ear. The way he dominated over you was really turning you on. "Who knew little miss y/n likes it dangerous?" He teases. You turn around in his arms glaring at him. "If you're gonna be an ass I'm going to go" You say. He pushes you up against the wall. "We both know you're not going anywhere" He whispers before kissing you roughly. He drags you into a random empty room. He pulls you to the couch and sits down pulling you into his lap. You straddle him, running your fingers through his soft colorful hair. He groans into the kiss as you slowly grind you hips into his. He pulls away slightly trying desperately to get your shirt off. You slip it off with ease, quickly doing the same for him. "We don't have time for games" He whispers, pushing you down so you're laying on the couch. You pull him down to kiss him again not getting enough. "Good because I don't beg" You say. He slips the rest of your clothes off not wasting anytime. Intimacy really wasn't something either one of you paid much attention to so there wasn't any heartfelt moments. You tug his hair making him moan and grip your hips. "Fuck baby do that again" He groans. You do as he says and pull once again. He closes his eyes letting out a small whimper. "Y/n" He whispers. "No no Michael no getting off until I say so" You smirk. He sucks a dark mark on your neck, nipping your skin. You arch your back into him. He grips your hips tighter pinning them to the couch. "You're on the pill right?" He asks. You scoff but nod. "Hey neither one of us are ready to be parents" He says. You groan and kiss him. "Shut up or you'll ruin it" You say. He starts to tease you by tracing his fingers on your inner thigh. "Michael please. We don't have time" You whine. "Such a slut y/n. Didn't think you'd like it rough." He smirks. He kisses you once again. "Are you sure?" He asks. You nod surprised that he asked. "Yeah I'm positive" You reassure him. He suddenly slams into and you moan loudly. You wrap your legs around his waist. He moans into your neck as he keeps going. "Michael" You moan again scratching down his back. He groans leaving more hickeys over your neck and chest. He thrusts harder and faster making you go crazy. "D-don't stop" You whine. He keeps going and his thrusts get sloppier. "Y/n" He moans. You felt that familiar warm sensation in your stomach. "Michael I'm close" You moan tossing your head back. "Fuck baby me too" He whispers. "Oh fuck" He moans in your ear. That's all it takes to send you over the edge. He soon came after, closing his eyes and his face looks relaxed. You kiss him once more before he gets up to get dressed. You do the same and smirk at him. "I still hate you" You remind him. He nods smirking. "Not as much as I hate you" He says back. You walk back out and wait for Michael to come out a few minutes later. "I knew it!" Calum says smirking. You and Michael both look at each other awkwardly. "I knew you guys weren't done arguing" Calum says with a smug look crossing his arms over his chest. You took a deep breath. "Yeah like I could ever get along with this asshole" You scoff. Calum walks off and you wink at him before doing the same.