Elf On a Shelf (Ashton)

"Alright. Ready, set, go!" You yell. Ashton and your little boy run out of the room and start searching the house. Every year around Christmas time you do the elf on a shelf. You laughed as Ashton helped your son look for the tiny plastic elf. "Mommy come help!" He begs. You smile and go help him and Ashton. It took your son about 10 minutes to find it. "Daddy look I did it!" He cheers. Ashton giggles and cheers. He lifts your son up and kisses all over his face causing him to laugh. He sets him down and your son runs off. Ashton wraps his strong arms around you. "How did I get so lucky?" He whispers as he kisses the top of his head. As the Christmas Day came closer you and Ashton were talking about all of the Christmas wishes. "You wanna know what my Christmas wish is this year?" He whispers. You look up at him expectantly. "I want another baby." He mumbles kissing your forehead. You smiled widely at him. "I was gonna wait until Christmas." You mumble. He looks at you like he doesn't want to get his hopes up. "I'm pregnant." You whisper. He breaks out into a huge grin and spins you around. "Oh my god." He mumbles. You kiss him deeply and hear your little boy complaining. Ashton picks him up. "You're getting a little brother or sister!" He says excited. Your son looks at you and you nod trying to contain your smile. Your son looks confused. "When?" "In about 7 months." You answer. "I hope it's a brother." He says. "Guess we'll just have to wait and see." Ashton says smiling. All your Christmas wishes had already come true.

----------------------------------------------
I have no idea where this ending came from but it just kinda happened. Also I'm seeing 5sos in 4 days and I'm so excited. If anyone is going to the jingle ball on Wednesday in Chicago hmu? Happy reading. Xx

Comment. Vote. Share.