Drunk (Calum)

You were a giggling mess as you stumbled down the street. Your friend was laughing at you. She wasn't as drunk but she definitely had a few. You were out celebrating your 21st birthday and everyone agreed you should spend it at the nearest club. Now it was sometime after 12, or that's what you heard. You knew you had to go home and that tomorrow was gonna be hell but right now you were having a blast. You kept walking when a bright neon tattoo shop sign caught your attention. "Y/f/n! Let's get tattoos!" You laugh and walk a little faster. You open the door stumbling  inside. The man behind the counter looks up and you swear you're in love. He's so gorgeous. "Can I help you?" He asks in a deep voice. You're practically drooling. "My friend here wants a tattoo for her birthday." Your friend says. You're too busy dreaming about his biceps. He laughs. "Alright what do you want?" He asks. "I want your name" you blurt out. He shakes his head laughing. "Please? I really want it." You beg. "We close in a few minutes" he says. "please? It'll be quick." "Hypothetically speaking if I did where would you put it?" He says amused. "On my ass of course" you say laughing. He cracks up laughing. "You can't get tattooed drunk so come back in the morning and if you still want my name on your ass we'll talk." He says laughing as your friend drags you out of the shop. You were so going back tomorrow.