Jealous (Luke)

Listen to Jealous by Beyoncé because that's where I got the inspiration 😉💕
-------------------------------------------------------
You smile to yourself as you place the finished dinner on the table. You had everything planned out including your tight fitting dress. You sat at the table knowing that Luke would be home any minute. An hour goes by and he's still not home. You knew he was out with the boys and their friends and that sometimes he doesn't come home but he promised. You sigh and get up to clear the table. You go to your room to change and see your favorite black skirt you haven't worn in a while. You didn't see the harm in going out. After all you were all dressed up so might as well. You wish that he was in your shoes and had to deal with your constant fall throughs. You slipped on the skirt and a shirt and smiled loving the way it made you feel. You smiled and left to the nearest club. You ran into your ex and his friends and they started asking how you were and talking about the old memories. You laughed and took a break from dancing as your phone rang. You saw Luke's name flash across the screen and you ignored it. Soon you got a text message asking where you were. You replied with a short text and went back to having fun. Later on you saw Luke walk in and stayed over by the people you were hanging out with to make him jealous. Maybe then he'd understand. You'd never cheat on him but it doesn't hurt for him to know the feeling. Luke comes over and grabs your hand. "Don't be jealous babe I'm having fun!" You laugh. He shakes his head and leads you out. "Now you know how I feel" you mumble pulling him into a hug. "I've missed you." He whispers. "Let's go home." He says. "Okay." You say smiling. "I'm yours. Always." He says after you've made it home. "Promise?" "Promise." He says. You know it's not gonna last but you believe it for now. You're just jealous.

-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I've been so MIA guys, there's not much service down here. It's a lot different than I'm used to but a good different. I posted some pics on my Instagram (aweldy19) and my Twitter (XtemporhrryfixX) I've also been listening to every Beyoncé song and it's great 👏🏼 I have an Ashton one shot coming soon that I'll post as its own story so I'll keep you updated! Happy reading. Xx

Comment. Vote. Share.