It's Not Funny (Luke)

You rubbed your hands together trying to keep warm. You were wearing leggings and one of Luke's sweatshirts since it was cold out. The boys all thought it would be a good idea to go play soccer on the empty field and you, being the supportive girlfriend you are, went to go watch. You sat one the bleachers watching your boyfriend Luke run across the field. You have no idea how he's made it this far considering he always trips over his awkward long legs, even when he's walking. You hear someone yell and you look up to see Luke lying on the field holding his ankle. You sprit to the field and run over to him. "Luke oh my god" You say gripping his hand. "Baby what hurts?!" You panic. You look at him worried and all the sudden they all start laughing including Luke. You didn't understand. "Relax y/n we were just messing with you." Michael says. "What?" You ask not believing them. Luke gets up with no trouble and offers you a hand. "No." You say hurt. You stand up and start walking away. "Way to go mate" You hear someone say. Luke runs after you. "Baby don't be like that. It was just a joke" He tries to reason. "That wasn't funny Luke. I was generally concerned. So tonight you can sleep on the couch" You say annoyed. "C'mon please don't be like this. I'm really sorry. And I do hurt" he frowns. "Oh really? Where?" You scoff. "Right here" he says pointing to his heart. "And here" he adds pointing to his lips. "Mhm I bet" You say. Two can play this game. "Kiss it better?" He asks pouting. "Hmm let me think. No." You say walking to the car. "Please?" He begs. You can't refuse and kiss him gently. "Are we okay now?" He asks. You nod smirking. "But your lying ass is still sleeping on the couch" You smirk as you start the car.