Believe (Calum)

"Babe hurry up its starting!" You hear Calum say. You quickly grab the bowl of popcorn and your drink. You sit down and place the stuff on the coffee table. You lean back and curl up next to Calum. He wraps the blanket and his arms around you as the opening credits for the Polar Express begins. It's your all time favorite Christmas movie and you were really excited to see it. You were so engrossed into the movie that you didn't even feel Calum get up. You see him walk by the tv so you turn your attention towards him since it was on commercial break. "Calum what are you doing?" "I'm giving you one of your gifts early this year." He says as he leans down to pick up a small box. "Cal we agreed no early gifts you do this every year." You say with a groan. He shrugs and hands it to you. "Here open it." You sigh but take the small box. You tear the wrapping paper off and open the box. You gasp when you see the same bell used in the Polar Express inside. "Ring it." He whispers. You ring it softly and hear a noise, but it doesn't sound like a bell should. You frown and look up at Calum. You look back at the bell and examine it closer. You see today's date engraved on the side. Soon Calum's hands wrap around yours and helps you take the bell apart. Inside was a diamond ring. "Calum." You say in disbelief. He just laughs and grabs the ring before starting to kneel down. "Calum I'm- what?" You stutter out in disbelief. "y/n I knew I was gonna marry you the first we locked eyes and 3 years later here we are. You make me so happy and I never want to be apart. Will you marry me?" He asks. You nod frantically. "Yes! Yes you big idiot. I love you." You whisper as he stands up to slip the ring onto your finger. You kiss him deeply trying to show him how much you love him. "Sometimes the most real things in the world are things we can't see and I know our love is real. I'm just glad we can see it." He says. You smile widely. He takes the bell from you and you both hear the chime from it which is confusing since there's nothing inside. He looks up at you. "The bell still rings for all who truly believe."

----------------------------------------------
I'm seeing 5SOS in a week and I'm so excited but I need help picking an outfit anyone wanna help?😅 currently watching the polar express so yeah there's my inspiration. What's your favorite Christmas movie?? Happy reading. Xx

Comment. Vote. Share.