Decorating. (Ashton)

You groan loudly as you carry the heavy box up the basement steps. "Babe I told you I could carry it." Ashton whines. You know he hates how stubborn you are. "And I said I could carry it and I did." You say proud of yourself. You're filled with excitement as you open the box. Inside are some of your many Christmas decorations. It's your favorite and even though he denies it, you know it's Ashton's too. You start pulling out decoration after decoration and smile. Ashton is teasing you over all the stuff you have. "Ha ha you know what else is funny?" You ask smirking. "Hmm tell me?" He asks. "You pretty boy, get to climb your cute ass onto the roof and hang the outside lights." You say smiling. "Why do I have to do it?" He whines. "It's not that hard to do Ash." You tease. "But I fell off the roof last time." You laugh loudly and see his sad face. You stop laughing and ask seriously, "how many times have you fallen off the roof?" He groans. "I shouldn't have told you, but if you must know I'm gonna guess around 3" he says with an awkward blush. "Aww babe then I guess I'll do it." You say grabbing the tangled mess of lights. "Oh no you don't! I'm not letting you get hurt." He says wrapping his arms around you. "I'll do it." He mumbles. You smile and kiss his cheek. "Hey y/n?" He asks softly. You look at him so he know you're paying attention. "You even smell like Christmas." He laughs and hides his face in your neck. It was beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.

----------------------------------------------
Woo! First Christmas blurb many yes. Don't forget requests are open also what is everyone asking for for Christmas?

Comment. Vote. Share.