Dinner Date (Michael)

"You're coming to the show tonight, right?" You hear Michael call out from the bathroom. You sigh. "Babe you know I'll be there." You were torn between going to his show and exploring Paris. You've always wanted to go, and here you are with no time to fully see the city. After Michael was ready he grabbed your hand and led you out of the hotel. "You won't regret this I promise." He says. You smile at him letting him know you're okay. As you get closer to the venue Michael looks more nervous. "Alright y/n close your eyes" he asks. You look at him unsure but does what he says. "Are they closed?" He asks. You nod holding onto him so you don't fall. You walk for what seems like forever. "Okay open them" Michael says quietly. You open your eyes to a stunning view. There's a candle lit dinner and decorative lights around you. "I know we couldn't really explore Paris they way you wanted to, so I thought I'd bring the main things to you." He says blushing. "Michael this, this is perfect. Thank you" you whisper hugging him. "Look up" he smiles. You look up gasping. "Michael you didn't" you say. "Yes babe. You're literally having dinner right under the Eiffel Tower." He laughs. You were in awe. "Alright let's eat" he says, pulling your chair out for you. It was seriously the best date you've ever been on.