The World (Michael)

You were lying on the couch with your head in Michael's lap. You smiled to yourself as you felt him play with your hair. You were watching some sappy chick flick as Michael liked to call them. The girl's mother dies before she had a chance to tell her mother she loved her. As stupid as the movie seemed it made you wonder. You must have been deep in thought as Michael snaps you out of it. "What's wrong?" He asks. You can hear the worry in his voice and you fight the urge to smile at his cuteness. "Do you ever wonder how important you are to someone you love?" You ask curiously. "What's brought that up?" He asks avoiding the question. "Come on! Answer it" you beg. He sighs and looks into your eyes deeply. "I can't speak for everyone, but you mean the world to me." He whispers. This time you smile widely and lean up to kiss him. "I can't speak for everyone either, but you mean the world to me too" you say back. His words put you at ease. It didn't matter how important you were to anyone else, as long as he still loves you. That was all you needed.

-------------------------------------------------------
Guys it feels so great to be back at this again, you have no idea. My goal is to frequently update(I'm thinking every Wednesday but no promises) as always the door is open for requests so feel free. I'm not sure anyone reads these but oh well 😂😂 happy reading. Xx

Comment. Vote. Share.