So Much For Studying (Luke)

A/n~ let's talk about Luke right quick 😍💖 also this is from my concert in Tinley

-------------------------------------------------------
You were in the middle of writing out your notecards for your anatomy test coming up when you hear frantic knocking on your door. You stop, feeling confused and knowing you weren't expecting any visitors. You grab the umbrella by your door before opening it. You come face to face with the tall lanky boy that lives across the hall. The only reason you know him is because you've had to knock on his door countless times telling him and his friends to quiet down so you could study. "I need your help." He says blushing. "With what?" He lifts up his hand and your eyes instantly focus on the bright red bandage wrapped around it. "What happened?" You ask calmly while inviting him in. You lead him to your kitchen and hold his hand over the sink so he doesn't drip blood everywhere. "I uh was trying to cook and I accidentally cut my hand. I don't really wanna go to the hospital so can you please help?" He asks sheepishly. You try your best not to laugh but he beats you to it. "It's stupid I know." Luke chuckles. You laugh along and tell him to stay where he is so you could grab your first aid kit. "You're lucky I got to keep the kit from work. Jump up on the counter and give me your hand." You instruct. He simply hops up without any effort from being so tall and stick out his hand. You patch up his hand the best way you know how and wrap it up. "Clean the bandage twice a day and put Neosporin on it. Try not to get it wet." You tell him. He nods and hops down. "Thank you so much!" He says pulling you into a hug. He leaves and you close the door behind him. Just as you were starting to get back to studying there's a knock on your door. You open it see Luke once again standing there. "I uh locked myself out." You move out the doorway and silently invite him in. So much for studying.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! How is everyone? My updates are so slow I'm really sorry 😭 senior year has started and it's crazy. Hope you guys liked this one! Happy reading. Xx

Comment. Vote. Share.