I'm Buying (Ashton)

"Can't we just buy them?" Ashton asks. "No! You can't just buy pumpkins! It's not the same. Now cmon before the hay ride leaves without us!" You whine. Halloween is your favorite holiday making fall your favorite season. This year you dragged Ashton along to pick out pumpkins to carve.

You both picked out huge pumpkins. You get back to your apartment and you get out your old carving kit. "Alright who ever designs the best pumpkin pays for dinner." You say trying to make it fun. You and Ashton both love competing against each other. Ashton smirks and puts on some music. "Alright. Ready! Set! Go!" He yells.

After an hour of random dances from the music and throwing pumpkin seeds at each other you both set your carving tools down. "Alright turn your pumpkin around on the count of three." You say. He nods and you count to three. You carved the 5sos tally marks feeling very impressed with yourself. You glance over at Ashton's pumpkin. You smile at his and notice a tiny date at the bottom. "Ash what's that?" "What's what?" He asks. "The date under the smiley face?" You ask. "That's the date we first met. You awe at him and kiss his cheek. "Guess that means I'm buying dinner" You say smiling.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys 😊 so this month the blurbs will probably be more fall themed. I'm always open for requests or ideas. I'm also in the process of writing my first ever Luke story 😊 but anyway let's talk about Ashton in sweaters 😍