Ice Skates (Luke)

(Close ups of 5sos are my religion.)

"Luke!" You whine once again. "No y/n I don't want to go." He says pouting. "Okay fine I'll go ask Michael." You say getting up. You were almost at the door when you felt Luke's arms wrap around your waist. "No." He says. He lets out a sigh. "Alright fine I'll go." He says giving in.  You cheer in excitement. "Oh my gosh thank you Luke!" You say hugging him. "Yeah whatever." He mumbles. An hour later you both were lacing up your ice skates and making your way to the skating rink. You were so happy and trying not to laugh at Luke who refused to let go of the wall. "This was an awful idea!" Luke says annoyed. "It's so much fun Lukey you just need practice." He mumbles something under his breath. "Cmon you poor baby give me your hands then." He catches his balance before grabbing your hands. You skate backwards with ease trying to guide him. His balance is all off and you start laughing.  "It's not funny!" "You look like a baby giraffe trying to walk for the first time." You say in between laughing. He starts to pout and you kiss him. "Ew gross!" You hear some kid yell. "Hey don't be jealous you're not getting any!" Luke says. You shake your head laughing. Only your boyfriend would argue with a 8 year old. "Don't be jealous he can skate better than you babe." You tease. Right as he was about to respond he loses his balance and falls forward. Unfortunately it sends you both to the ground. Luke lands on top of you and you groan in pain. "Get off." You mumble. He rolls over as you stand up. You help him slowly get up and you can tell he's embarrassed. "I'm so sorry y/n." He says. "It's okay Luke. It happens." You say laughing. You wince slightly from the ache in your ribs and you know they'll be sore for the next few days. He sighs and grabs your hand. Soon after you exchange the skates for your shoes and head home to watch Christmas movies and drink hot chocolate.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you love the Christmas theme ones. Also requests are open so feel free to comment or message me about anything you want to read. I'll be updating my other stories soon! Have a good week fam 😌💕 happy reading. Xx

Comment. Vote. Share.