To The Moon? (Michael)

Michael is the type of boyfriend who will stay up all night to lay next to you and talk about anything and everything. It usually starts off playful and easy, but at night is when the real deep conversation starts. Sometimes they're personal and sometimes they're just morally based questions. Tonight wasn't any different. He rolls over and laughs. You look at him funny. "Your boobs make great pillows." He mumbles giggling. You shake your head at him. "Hey y/n?" He asks. "Hmm?" You mumble playing with his hair. "Do you think you'd still date me if I wasn't famous? If I was just some fringe haired kid from Sydney would I still have a chance with you?" He asks. Your hands quit moving and you look at him in disbelief. "Michael if you think I'm dating you because of your fame then we need to rethink this relationship." You say frowning. He takes a deep sigh. "I don't think that's why you're here, but everyone else does and they have a point. I'm a lot better now than I was, and you're so far out of my league that sometimes I don't understand." He whispers. You have no idea where this is coming from. You grab his hands. "Mikey look at me." You whisper. He looks up and you stare into his beautiful eyes. "It doesn't matter if you have no hair or the fringe or if you are the same boy doing covers on YouTube. I still and will always love you because it isn't about what you look like. You're so kind, and you're funny. Being attractive is just a bonus. The real answer is no. We wouldn't be a thing because then you wouldn't have come here and I wouldn't get to meet you. It would be different and I'm not out of your league, you're out of mine. Anyone would be so incredibly lucky to have you and you chose me. I love you Michael Clifford and a number in your bank account isn't going to change that." You tell him honesty. He leans up and kisses you. "I love you." You say. "To the moon?" He whispers. "And back." You finish.