A.M (Michael)

"Yes! Hah in your face I won again!" Mikey yells as he jumps up off the couch. You laugh at how silly expression. He gets excited every time he wins and he's now beat you 7 times tonight. Usually you're competitive but tonight you were having fun watching him get excited. You were happy seeing him this happy. He continues to do some awkward "victory dance" as he calls it as you let out a tiny yawn. "Aw babe are you tired?" He asks. You shrug not wanting to ruin his fun. He turns off his xbox and flops down next to you. You sit there in a comfortable silence until he speaks up. "Do you think cats dream about taking over the world?" You start laughing really hard. You can't tell if he was being serious or not. "Babe" he whines. "Totally." You giggle. It's the dumbest thing he's ever said but you didn't want to hurt his feelings. He smiles at you before he starts to laugh. You're stomach hurts from all the laughter. "We should get a cat." He says seriously. "Mikey we can't. Ashton is allergic and we're never home" you say frowning. "But Ashton doesn't live here" "babe they're here almost every day" you laugh. He does that cute pout and you sigh giving in. He cheers and pulls you close. "Do you think he'll take over the world?" He whispers. You laugh shaking your head. Your favorite conversations are the ones made in the a.m.

----------------------------------------------
Guys!! It's been so long! How is everyone?! Have you heard the new album? What song is your favorite? Happy reading.xx

Comment. Vote. Share.